What's new

WOW HELP ME WITH MOTARO !!!!!

jdub03

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Alot of Jump Kicks, Crouched and Trips. DONT spam Things that will get you Punished like Telepunches or Slides. Luckily, Montaro is Easier than Shao Khan. When you get to Khan Read this.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932201&topic=32855410
I find spaming human smoke ermac or scorpions teleport to be the most effective. He always whiffs his attacks after those.

A little side note for regular characters with projectiles. If you use smoke and jump back and kick they will almost always throw a projectile at you. Do is telport punch timed correctly and you'll get them everytime.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
has anyone noticed that sindel's air fireball is effective against motaro? only projectil that doesn't bounce on you :lol:

jdub03 said:
If you use smoke and jump back and kick they will almost always throw a projectile at you. Do is telport punch timed correctly and you'll get them everytime.
http://www.ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114

NinjaGrinder said:
has anyone noticed that sindel's air fireball is effective against motaro? only projectil that doesn't bounce on you :lol:
EDIT: Some projectiles will just go through them if you are too close, others (I thinhk only sindels in UMK3) will hit.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I posted that earlier in this thread, but I do it middle screen. its not legit, but the game counts the hits/damage, and I'm talking about bashing motaro, so everything counts! lol

Kazlaz

Noob
i got motaro by waiting for him to teleport and jumping over hp and then doing the bassic hp hp lp lk hk back hk over and over again and shao khan was so much easyer to me than motaro for some reason

I KNOW THIS WORKS FOR WARRIOR AND EASY BUT NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE HARDEST ONE USE SHEVA AND KEEP DOING TELEPORT HE JUST STANDS THERE BLOCKING TILL THE COWS COME HOME

Motaro and Noob are nothing against my Cyrax.

Cyrax is my favorite MK character of all time, so hes brought me a lot of joy. I can also be pretty nasty with him online, because a lot of people dont know about his air throw.

With Cyrax against Motaro, I just go for a flip-into-6 hit combo and occasionally throw in his 3 hitter.

With Cyrax and Noob he would always fall for my net and I would combo and do throws. When he would charge at me I would just teleport.

Spooky

Banned
motaro is a lame

i just go bak and forth til he jumps and get a flawless victory unless i mess up when he's doin the triple power ball and i lose then

Spooky

Banned
is the second clip the same as the first u posted

either way i didnt watch it

i tried downloading it but my media player doesnt let me watch shit

Spooky

Banned
L O L @ the clip

that's what I meant but he never does 6 in a row to me but then again I only play on Medium (so i can practice combos :D)

XL

Noob
VLC Media Player plays everything but Real Media (which is what RealPlayer uses).

It's free to download too.

Hey thanks, that subzero vid gave me the idea of just being cheap and freezing him, didnt think it would work at first tho, just kept freezing and uppercutting.