What's new

WOW HELP ME WITH MOTARO !!!!!

Easy Noob Saibot win = pick sub-zero and spam low punch ;)

i also heard that he always runs into sindels scream.

If you wanna try again the easiest way to fight him (2 C.pads required) just do the 8 player tournament against yourself and choose the battle with noob at the end

Yoshi2085 said:
Easy Noob Saibot win = pick sub-zero and spam low punch ;)

i also heard that he always runs into sindels scream.

If you wanna try again the easiest way to fight him (2 C.pads required) just do the 8 player tournament against yourself and choose the battle with noob at the end
Thats how I did it. I used the jump back and kick method.

For sheeva you can telestomp, and if it's blocked you can uppercut! That and her huge autocombo make her great against motaro.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I do an unfinished autocombo, cross him up, repeat. the game counts the hits/damage and motaro always tries to escape with punches or small jumps, but ends up eating all the unfinished combos lol

also is a great idea to spam ninja tlpts, since he always tries to punish with punches, but they never touch you, when you land, make the combo of choice, tlpt, wait, land and combo, repeat. motaro suxx ajaja

XL

Noob
The bosses and certain other characters have patterns they do over and over.

Besides the bosses, an example of this would be Cyrax. It's so easy to own him. Do a projectile. He'll immediately teleport behind you then use his net. Just block and run in to combo him. I get double flawlesses on him everytime, no matter what difficulty I face him on, because he rarely does anything different.

FILER

Noob
I think the AI is pretty easy overall...but I really struggle against Jade for some reason, I may go 3 or 4 matches before I beat her. Odd because no one else is really a challenge at all.

dreemernj

Ambassador
A lot of people seem to have trouble with Jade. But she has the patterns same as everybody else. I think the number one thing that people don't realize is that projectile protection doesn't kick in instantaneously. For instance with Human Smoke or Scorpion, jump away, kick, if she throws her projectile, teleport then spear her and combo.

After the teleport Jade will almost always start the projectile protection when you go to spear her, but there is a delay between when she starts flashing and when she is actually invulnerable.

It's far more pronounced I think in UMK3 for SNES. There you can be half screen distance and throw a spear, she'll start the projectile protection and still get hit by it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
stick man said:
for some reason i find motaro harder than shao kahn

explain plz :?:
Are you asking us to explain why you find motaro harder than Shao Kahn? I think you are the only one that can explain that.

It is easy to get combos on Motaro. And he doesn't have the aresenal of moves that Kahn does. Those are reasons why I find Motaro a lot easier than Shao Kahn.

Kah Ball said:
the a.i. is retarded :shock:
Not retarded, just follows a really strict guideline for countering what you do. Seriously, just stand there. They will not move untill you move or if you take long enough.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Kah Ball said:
the a.i. is retarded :shock:
Not retarded, just follows a really strict guideline for countering what you do. Seriously, just stand there. They will not move untill you move or if you take long enough.
I don't know, the A.I. is pretty damn close to retarded. Maybe UMK3's A.I. just has down-syndrome.

:?

Spooky

Banned
the worst a.i. was mk 2

when i first played i was getting pissed off whenever i vsed liu kang, kitana or mileena towards the top cuz i'd never beat 'em cuz whenever i'd jump they'd do the projectile in the air and whenever i tried to do normal moves they'd throw me and all that

then i found out just back jump towards wall and jump kick 'em and get flawless L O L

it worked for smoke too im sure of it