What's new

Wow. Guess we fans should've read the fine print, huh. (about DLC release dates)

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I mean is copying SFV methods on DLC really gonna keep this game alive?I think not...thats a community thing.Also I dont know about yall but I dont want NRS copying Ca$hcom's business practices.Heres a new Scorpion Skin for the low price of $5.99 :rolleyes:

The fact that you think companies care about the people supporting them is laughable.
I don't know what you were reading or responding to, but it sure as hell wasn't my post.

Why do you think we pay even more money after we just bought a $60 game? Because they care about us?
No, because "we" want what they're offering. If there was no demand they wouldn't create it.

Unfortunately this is what gamers want these days. The day that a game comes out with no DLC people will bitch that they're getting shafted because the dev's aren't supporting the game.

They're screwed both ways because people always want more.

The company has been doing it for a damn good while. They know how to make their MONEY and they don’t make their money FOR us they make it FROM us.
Yes they do. It's been said countless times that guest characters are the biggest sellers. So why the fuck are they going to add Mileena for the umpteenth time to appease someone who has already bought the game and more than likely will by the KP sight unseen (only to bitch incessantly afterwards). When instead they can add a guest and get another sale of the game and the KP?

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
The entirely subjective statements being made in this thread about how terrible MK11 is makes me laugh. Apparently if you enjoy the game you’re an NRS fanboy and not also an MK fan who likes how MK11 plays. Also the complaint about guest characters as if every single MK since MK9 hasn’t had guest characters.

I have my share of criticisms about the game too but Jesus Christ, it’s not like the game got you fired from your job and killed your family. Being super extra and saying things like it’s the worst roster ever and other shit like that is not a good look.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I just dont get the hate for the franchise in general by those who play it?

This just adds to my point.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Look, curious george comes back and has to mention me again.... LOL. Can't get me out of your mind now can you? Nice to know i'm living rent free in your head.
I saw your post, and I made a comment about it. Just like how you saw my post and made a comment about it. So if that means I can’t get you out my mind, then the same goes for you lol.

You might wanna think next time you type. And let’s not derail the thread.

The entirely subjective statements being made in this thread about how terrible MK11 is makes me laugh. Apparently if you enjoy the game you’re an NRS fanboy and not also an MK fan who likes how MK11 plays. Also the complaint about guest characters as if every single MK since MK9 hasn’t had guest characters.

I have my share of criticisms about the game too but Jesus Christ, it’s not like the game got you fired from your job and killed your family. Being super extra and saying things like it’s the worst roster ever and other shit like that is not a good look.
not a good look for who

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
not a good look for who
The people on TYM who spend all of their time here bitching about the game and acting like it’s unplayable garbage that everyone hates. The game has issues like Fatal Blows and some characters having super stale variations but it’s not the end of the world and will likely get fixed at some point. Valid criticism is great but the overly dramatic complaints are just exhausting at this point.

The people on TYM who spend all of their time here bitching about the game and acting like it’s unplayable garbage that everyone hates. The game has issues like Fatal Blows and some characters having super stale variations but it’s not the end of the world and will likely get fixed at some point. Valid criticism is great but the overly dramatic complaints are just exhausting at this point.
it honestly just comes with the territory of the general internet. there are some things I think are absolutely stupid about mk11 and some things they are continuing to do that are stupid but it's whatever. I played mk11 so much now that I'll probably only pop in when there's something i like on kombat league, new patch, and I'll be here for spawn.