What's new

Question Wounded Doomsday

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
Hello there

The other day i was watching for the tenth time the doomsday gameplay and besides of crying because of his big ass awfull "not-bone" feets, i realize at the end of it that he has a wound at his elbow. Probably everyone already knows this.. .i apollogies if so but i havent seen damage to the characters or close so far. does this means that we are getting MK sort of damage in injustice.

cheers to everyone......

up the doomsdays!doomsday wound.JPG

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Battle damage. In comics that shit would regenerate like in second, and I don't know who could scratch Doomsday like that.

It is battle damage, it will be in the game and that has been confirmed and seen a loooong time ago.
Just rewatch some of the older trailers. You should be able to see it there as well.

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
yes of course is battle damage, but since i havent seen any character battle damage really got my attention, have you guys seen any other character getting battle damage?

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
It is battle damage, it will be in the game and that has been confirmed and seen a loooong time ago.
Just rewatch some of the older trailers. You should be able to see it there as well.
ok... thank you.... i didnt know. Anyway not even in the death of superman doomsday got any wound, just a bone craked... haahahah

cheers

There is battle damage for example. Not the best video to showcase it, but meh ... the first clear shot of Deathstrokes mask shows battle damage, while the other shots have the mask not having any damage.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
The other day i was watching for the tenth time the doomsday gameplay and besides of crying because of his big ass awfull "not-bone" feets, i realize at the end of it that he has a wound at his elbow.
That's his shoulder..

And I thought this thread was going to be about Wounded Cowboy pickin' up Doomsday? lol.