What's new

WoundCowboy Wins MLG Online Redo Tournament

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Congratulations to WoundCowboy for winning! Last night, thanks to Pig of the Hut and Sonya Blake's aka "GamerBlake90's" streaming services we were able to tune in to the Major League Gaming online tournament redo. Consisting of heavy hitters all across the US including the Noob Saibot player from Germany... a lot of matches were close and very hyped up. Lots of viewers tuned in and the stream chat exploded on every match.

It came down to a top 3 consisting of clan members from the reputable 'Crazy 88's' which were the Winner, WoundCowboy (Shang Tsung), 2nd Sonya Blake (Raiden, Sonya), 3rd Khaotik.

To view the Grand Finals between WoundCowboy vs Sonya Blake in the archives, here! (time-stamped)
wound.jpg

Attachments

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Damn I gotta hand it Wound,..some thought he was just being salty about the XBL tourney but he fought on his own and proved himself though. Congrats :)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Didn't like the way Tylerlantern defeated Madzin. It was only about forceball zoning and elbow online. Madzin also play Rain, too bad he didn't give him a try.

Goldi

Noob
Congratulations! Great job, and best of luck to you at Dallas!

(see how that's supposed to be done? :p )
I tease, excited to see you at MLG!

MK Kobra

Noob
Damn I gotta hand it Wound,..some thought he was just being salty about the XBL tourney but he fought on his own and proved himself though. Congrats :)
Ummm if you ever played Wound before, you'd know that he was the best one in that tourny...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I cannot play a game w wound, our connection is too terrible but ill say this. He is a darkhorse lock for me for top 8 dallas as is scar

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Ummm if you ever played Wound before, you'd know that he was the best one in that tourny...
No I haven't played him because he was away from keyboard when I challenged him but my clan mate (Emperor Dark) has who also mains Shang and even he gives Wound his props. I know how people can be and people were saying Wound was salty. This proves he was the best, never disputed that fact.