What's new

WoundCowboy my Hero

Best character loyalist goes to....... WoundCowboy!!!!!!
No one in the NRS community has a better resume with one chracter than Cowboy (injustice and mkx). thank you for giving us one of the best sets in mkx when you walked in the lion's den and beat Forever King. No one gives you the credit for being a loyalist but you deserve it.

Players have excuses for not delivering when transitioning to different games but you've stay consistent in each game with ONE character. Kudos to you from this Shinnok main. You're fundamentally sound play will be missed.... Can't forget the downplay lol

Wigy

There it is...
Best character loyalist goes to....... WoundCowboy!!!!!!
No one in the NRS community has a better resume with one chracter than Cowboy (injustice and mkx). thank you for giving us one of the best sets in mkx when you walked in the lion's den and beat Forever King. No one gives you the credit for being a loyalist but you deserve it.

Players have excuses for not delivering when transitioning to different games but you've stay consistent in each game with ONE character. Kudos to you from this Shinnok main. You're fundamentally sound play will be missed.... Can't forget the downplay lol
Isnt he like a notorious mega downplayer of his characters

Thingy

Retired account
I would have liked him much more if he wasn't an emo and miserable loser. I remember he was damn near sucicidal in Twitch chat a few times either whining about a loss or whining about his character. The dude seemed a bit toxic, but I only got the online impression of him.

REO

Undead
Best pure character loyalist in NRS scene is Jupiter, IMO. Used 100% MMH only in Injustice and used 100% only Jax in MKX at all majors , ESL weeklies, and anything he went to.

2nd best all time loyalist would be a tie between Cowboy and Michaelangelo for MKX. Cowboy loses some points for using Sub-Zero and Leatherface and Mike loses a point for using Johnny Cage once at something.

Best pure character loyalist in NRS scene is Jupiter, IMO. Used 100% MMH only in Injustice and used 100% only Jax in MKX at all majors , ESL weeklies, and anything he went to.

2nd best all time loyalist would be a tie between Cowboy and Michaelangelo for MKX. Cowboy loses some points for using Sub-Zero and Leatherface and Mike loses a point for using Johnny Cage once at something.
Can we put sub though? He was trying to find his character

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

No chance.

Jupiter was taking indefinite Superman L's until he switched to the best character in the game MMH and took off. Not nearly the same as Cowboy dabbling with LF and Sub until he could settle on a main. Then Jupe Main'd Jax but didn't make a huge amount of noise and dropped the game early while Cowboy was winning majors. Dunno if Jupe even touched MK9.

Cowboy on the other hand was the best Shang, the best Sinestro, and the best Shinnok, with placements and wins galore exclusively with these characters throughout all 3 games.

Don't think no one is close to this level of overall loyalist success.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No chance.

Jupiter was taking indefinite Superman L's until he switched to the best character in the game MMH and took off. Not nearly the same as Cowboy dabbling with LF and Sub until he could settle on a main. Then Jupe Main'd Jax but didn't make a huge amount of noise and dropped the game early while Cowboy was winning majors. Dunno if Jupe even touched MK9.

Cowboy on the other hand was the best Shang, the best Sinestro, and the best Shinnok, with placements and wins galore exclusively with these characters throughout all 3 games.

Don't think no one is close to this level of overall loyalist success.
If 16 bit could compete in MKX he'd be pretty close.

Slymind

Noob
Probably my favorite player, loyalist and does work with whatever the character he put his mind on, regardless if the character is nerfed in the future.

Slymind

Noob
Really sucks he is retired but it sounds like his career is taking off. This is the FGC... where you kinda fade into the abyss. If there was an FGC hall of fame he should be in it.
He stopped playing fighting games on competitive level for good?

Well, what a shame, was hoping to see him back in Injustice 2

He probably found out Sinestro wasn't gonna be in Injustice 2 early which was the last thing he needed to decide to retire. He was my favorite player and he wil be missed.