What's new

Would you ever name your kid after an MK character?

Would you ever name your kids after MK characters?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just curious lol. I had this discussion with my friends, they think I'd totally do it and also think I'm nuts if I did it. However, I told them that a lot of names in MK are actual real names and besides there's real names out there that sound even more ridiculous than MK names, video game names in general.

I mean not saying I'd name a son "Cyrax" lol but Stryker is a legit name so is Hanzo or Johnny etc.

Anyway, discuss. Think it's a big deal? Think it's crazy? Not a big deal at all?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I've always liked Jade and Mileena for girls names honestly. I also forgot, Tanya and Sonya are Ed Boon's real sister's names if memory serves. I would name the kid Ermac, but then I'd have to say uhh I like Earl and Mac so I just combined them so people don't ask questions.:D

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Mileena is quite a common name in slavic countries,like in Serbia for an example. Jade sounds like it would fit good without people asking too many questions. Stryker sounds pretty good too,but would you dare name your kid after the most hated classic character of the franchise? Or on the other hand,how about Kano? Lul

Back in the day I tried. Did not happen with a MK name but succeeded with a Tekken mane.
PS: My dog's name were Kano and Sheeva.