What's new

General/Other - Shinnok Would it be fair if hell spark work like Kitana's fan lift meterlessly but EXTREMELY unsafe?

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
i like the idea:

Regular Hellspark:

* juggle the opponent for an extended combo

* All three hellsparks connect on block and 3rd hellspark doesn't whiff anymore

* Hellspark is -35 on block (( from -22 on block )).

* Slighly less damage scaling.

* Can meterburn it on block, but reduce the advantage on block to -30 on block (( from +5 ))

* Extend the period windon in which Hellspark can be meterburned by 60%

* 3rd Hellpsark Gap still remains,

EX Hellspark:

* EX Hellsparks is -15 on block.

* Slightly less damage scaling.

* Meterburned EX Hellspark is +12 on block

omooba

fear the moobs
i like the idea:

Regular Hellspark:

* juggle the opponent for an extended combo

* Hellspark is -35 on block (( from -22 on block )).

* Slighly less damage scaling.

* Can meterburn it on block, but reduce the advantage on block to -30 on block (( from +5 ))

* Extend the period windon in which Hellspark can be meterburned by 60%

* 3rd Hellpsark Gap still remains,

EX Hellspark:

* EX Hellsparks is -15 on block.

* Slightly less damage scaling.

* Meterburned EX Hellspark is +12 on block
i would actually be fine with this

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
The hells the point of meterburning it on block to go from -35 to -30? You're still gonna get punished.

Anyway, he definitely does not need this, that last thing he needs is a meterless launcher off one of the most obnoxious moves in the game. Hellsparks is absolutely fine the way it is, what possible reason is there to change it?

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
The hells the point of meterburning it on block to go from -35 to -30? You're still gonna get punished.
Look at my changes for Regular Hellspark.

* Extend the period window in which Hellspark can be meterburned by 60% ..... (( That's Why )) ..... this means he has more time to whether Meterburn it or not.

This is a BUFF.

omooba

fear the moobs
Are you sure about this change:

* Extend the period window in which Hellsparks can be meterburned by 60%
one hundred percent would be fine with this.
due to the advantage on block made worse so many characters will probably be able to throw a projectile and get a trade if he spends the bar

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Look at my changes for Regular Hellspark.

* Extend the period window in which Hellspark can be meterburned by 60% ..... (( That's Why )) ..... this means he has more time to whether Meterburn it or not.

This is a BUFF.
Good god, I definitely disagree with that then. I think he has more then enough time to meterburn, and like I said the last thing hellsparks needs is a buff.

anyone complaining about hell sparks is likely a mediocre player who likes to run in without consequence or has lost to him in tournament.

Aside from players randomly jumping through hell sparks, some with specific setups to do so like sonya, it is an extremely punishable move. 80% of the cast can block the third spark and punish the jap before the MB.

people hate the move so much bc it actually slows down the game and requires people to think. you guys better change your mind set or not play injustice 2. zoning will matter much more in that game.

Well I do somewhat agree but I removing his ability to meterburn it to gain advantage and had to use the EX version instead would be fair