What's new

Would anyone be interested in an online tournament? (Cash Prize $200)

Solo

Shadow Priest
So, I’ve been away from the MK community for a good minute. Idek if anyone remembers me lol. Is the game still active? Would anyone be interested in an online tournament on PS4/5? Let me know if you are.

If we can get like 15 people interested, I can speak to some people, and get everything set up. I’ll come up with some rules for the tournament. No entry fee, just be a member of TYM. The prize would be covered by me. I’m thinking $100. Maybe more if enough people join. I do have an Xbox Series S, but I don’t own the game on Xbox. If enough XBL players are interested, I can buy it, and we could work something out.

I’m testing the water. I wanna get back into hosting online events. Have a few good matches and discussions.

Last edited:

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I see you on every site lol.
Well, I’m a former Lead Moderator at MKU (R.I.P.) but I’m rarely ever on TRMK or MKO just to see what they’re doing over there. I’m mostly on here though.

Like I have a Reddit (u/C88_Revy), Twitter (@Revy_FNV), Twitch (C88_Revy) but I don’t think I go anywhere else...

Last edited:

Solo

Shadow Priest
Well, I’m a former Lead Moderator at MKU (R.I.P.) but I’m rarely ever on TRMK or MKO just to see what they’re doing over there. I’m mostly on here though.

Like I have a Reddit (u/C88_Revy), Twitter (@RevyXV), Twitch (C88_Revy) but I don’t think I go anywhere else...
I'm still online all the time. What's your PSN?

Solo

Shadow Priest
If you're looking for players to compete on PS4 then I'd definitely be interested. Feel free to add me on PSN my tag is the same as it is here.
Thank you. If we get enough people, we'll definitely make it happen. Decided to put the prize at 200, it may go up if enough people show interest in it. I'm assuming a lot of people probably dropped the game lol.

JontyHar23

Never Stop Improving
I could use an excuse to shake off some rust with this game. It’d also be nice to reawaken the fun of competitive camaraderie. If PS5 is still acceptable, you can put me down.
PSN: JontyHar23

Solo

Shadow Priest
I could use an excuse to shake off some rust with this game. It’d also be nice to reawaken the fun of competitive camaraderie. If PS5 is still acceptable, you can put me down.
PSN: JontyHar23
Same here. I just want to enjoy some good matches. I haven't played this game in forever. I wish I had started doing this a year or two ago. We have 7 to 8 people interested including myself. Once we reach the right number, we can definitely get started.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Would this tournament be region locked? If so, what regions may participate?

Solo

Shadow Priest
If you get enough people I would be down to participate. I'm on PS4 and PC.
As of now, no, it's not. I want everyone to have a fair chance. There will be rules for connection issues. By playing online, we should understand "before" accepting a challenge. Online is trash for fighting games due to connection issues, frame drops, server issues, etc. Still, I want everyone to enjoy the competitive scene offline and online. Although, for the prize if anyone outside of the US wins, I may have to give you an Amazon Gift card, PSN gift card, or something.

Solo, the Solo? Damn it’s been years, hope everything is good.
Another familiar face! The man himself, Gerchap!! It's been so long, Man. It's good to hear from you again. Life has been good to me lately. How have you been?