6) Soul Sacrifice
7) Ragnarok Odyssey
8) UMvC3 (if thats your thing)
9) Blazblue Extend

all solid games
Gravity Rush 2 is supposed to be coming next year :D

Hemlock

Noob
I see tons of little kids with DSes (which is great - i love the DS) but i have never seen a Vita and I've only seen one PSP. WHERE ARE THE HARDCORE VIDEO GAMERS?

I think I'm going to get a Vita for MK. Thinking about Gamestop. Anyone have the skinny on a good deal or something?

I see tons of little kids with DSes (which is great - i love the DS) but i have never seen a Vita and I've only seen one PSP. WHERE ARE THE HARDCORE VIDEO GAMERS?

I think I'm going to get a Vita for MK. Thinking about Gamestop. Anyone have the skinny on a good deal or something?
frys $199

No need to buy 3g.

styroteqe

Space Jockey

Well, probably won't happen before the holidays (unless it's a Black Friday thing) but there's going to be a price drop in early 2013.
Every once in a while Gamestop and Walmart do these promotions where you get a gift card for $50 if you buy a Vita, you could keep an eye out for something like that. Check out CheapAssGamer from time to time.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
Yes, I just put a protector on my Vita because as careful as I tried to be, it got a small little nick.. which itself is barely noticeable.. but *I* know it's there.. meh. So yeah, throw one on immediately. The screen is very succeptible to scratches. Rest of the system is very durable, though. Survives many hour long MK sessions and lots of Unit 13 grinding. I'd also recommend the PDP Crystal case. Closest thing I could find to my Logitech hard case that I rock for PSP.

Yes, I just put a protector on my Vita because as careful as I tried to be, it got a small little nick.. which itself is barely noticeable.. but *I* know it's there.. meh. So yeah, throw one on immediately. The screen is very succeptible to scratches. Rest of the system is very durable, though. Survives many hour long MK sessions and lots of Unit 13 grinding. I'd also recommend the PDP Crystal case. Closest thing I could find to my Logitech hard case that I rock for PSP.
o.o I didn't know you were such a wuss! Mine floats around naked in my pocket /bookbag (granted its by itself though). No scratches on the screen, several tiny nicks where I tossed it after some mk9 salt. Lately I've gotten a better grip on it. If you play without sound, the salt is usually decreased exponentially.

I have the standard ps vita case and it works fine. I also had the nerf protector and it was very comfortable for the hands, just 15 bucks and I would get it again.

btw styro, I was considering gravity rush but its so balls out expensive and i've been hit by the exams pretty hard. Is that game worth it? i saw that you played it recently.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
o.o

btw styro, I was considering gravity rush but its so balls out expensive and i've been hit by the exams pretty hard. Is that game worth it? i saw that you played it recently.
Gravity Rush is awesome. Very cook game. Such a twisted Nijon narrative too. Like Ergo Proxy level of bent. Game is like 34 bones on AMZN right now. If you were closer you could borrow it, but it's worth the investment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

styroteqe

Space Jockey
I have the standard ps vita case and it works fine. I also had the nerf protector and it was very comfortable for the hands, just 15 bucks and I would get it again.
I have a soft case too, but been traveling fore werk again lately so I get nervous with the system floppin around in my Targus backpack. I have a lot of other shite in there at most times. Better safe than sorry. Plus crystal case can hold 8 game cards.

I have a soft case too, but been traveling fore werk again lately so I get nervous with the system floppin around in my Targus backpack. I have a lot of other shite in there at most times. Better safe than sorry. Plus crystal case can hold 8 game cards.

LOL did i mention I only have 1 game card and its in my vita at all times? Guess what game?

><

And big ups, I also have a targus backpack.

I guess i'll try gravity rush this winter break, and maybe ass creed as well

Hemlock

Noob
AHHHH I JUST GOT IT!

I almost had a heart attack putting on the screen protector. There are some air bubbles near the pad and buttons, but I finally got it perfectly over the screen.

I can finally play as Kratos! (does he have specific challenges in the new challenge tower?)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
damnit...i was on the fence...I guess i'll go buy one as soon as I get paid. This will be nice since I travel a bunch for work anyways.