What's new

Worst Fatality (Other than Quan Chi...Lol)

I hated alot of them in MKDA. Thats one of the main reasons I despise DA
Kanos Heart Grab: Please, you can do all of that in MKA
Jax head stomp: Complete trash. Also done in MKA
Nitaras Bloodlust: Just a prolonged and bloodier version of her throw move.
Sonyas Kiss of Death (MKDA): Doesnt really even make much sense when you watch it.
Baraka's Head on a Blade in MKD: could have been done in MKT
Lui Kangs bicycle kick: Just like a stronger version of a uppercut, with more karate looking stuff
Others?

XL

Noob
This one is easy. The worst fatality in the entire series has to be Liu Kang's uppercut fatality he had in MK1 and MK2. Although in MK2, he atleast had a dragon fatality. In the first MK, when done, it didn't even turn the screen darker when done.

The only cool part of the entire move was when it was done at "The Pit" stage. It'd work like a normal uppercut and knock them off, but it looked cooler because he does a cartwheel before. :p

dreemernj

Ambassador
ilovepoop said:
is everyone forgetting jade's uppercut to pole stab? thats byfar worse than any other one in any other game
I always kind of got a kick out of that one. Simple and to the point. Not to mention it usually nails the opponent in the crotch.

But Stryker and Nightwolf's might as well have them rub a balloon and shock the back of their opponents neck. They are just weak as hell.

XL

Noob
Both of Jade's fatalities rock. But her uppercut to pole impale is extremely weak compared to her other one, where she just plain stabs her opponent in the stomach and shakes them until they explode. Quite fun.

The Worst to me is
Rain's Uppercut fatality (seriously, WTF?!) - MKT
Ninja Smoke's teleport Fatality - MKT
Noob's Bounce Fatality (so wrong)- MKT
Scorpion's Hell Fatality - MKT (PSX) (for those who suffered the wrath of the PSX version), hope you were disappointed...
Jerek (MK4) and Kobra (MKD), Kano did the heart rip when it was cool, and these guys killed it when they did it.
All of Classic Sub - Zero's (MKT)
Liu Kang's Arcade Fatality - (MK3) It was funny, but it doesn't make sense.
All of Nightwolf's Fatalities (MKT and MKD) Sucked-PERIOD.
The "New Characters" in MK gold...fatalities sucked big time
so many to say...but it's not worth wasting my breath over.
so that's it........for now.

I can state I hated Almost every MKDA fatality just for the fact that for every time it is done, or being done, all these chunks that looked like popcorn comes out of everyone for no reason...no bones, just nuggets.
Shang Tsung's Fatality for example, all he did was levitate a guy and slams him on the ground a coulple of times, (That's popcorn right there!) and when he makes the stomp, That's even MORE popcorn! WHY the popcorn? Where was the old fasioned meat and bone?! This "popcorn" took the realness out of every fatality done in that game. To me that's why DA sucked.
I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

DAVE101 said:
TheRagingStorm said:
(for those who suffered the wrath of the PSX version), hope you were disappointed...
What is that supposed to mean, PSX was the worst?
I didn't want to say that, but just saying that after you seen the arcade and N64 versions and of Scorpion's Hell Fatality, it was awesome, and I kinda expected the PSX version to do the same, but aparently all I saw was a hand rising from the ground. (not to mention a different command had to be done). to me It was kind of lame compared to the +20 Scorpions Actually taking you to hell, And though The 16-bit consoles never did that type of fatality neither, but they still had the better Hell Fatality, and Scorpion takes them to hell and burns them, but the PSX ver. did not even change background, and the fatality lasted for a split second.

Didn't say PSX version of MKT sucked, Just Scorpion's Hell Fatality on the PSX version of MKT. what I said was strictly refered to the fatality alone.
P.S.: MKT on PSX was the only version I owned.

Kabal's scream. Any animality except Reptile's XD

As a side note, my favorite fatality in the whole series will always be Scorpion's spear slice from MK2