What's new

Question Wonder Woman Vs. Green Lantern? Halp!

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I feel like nightwing gets raped in the airgame in this matchup he cant jump and yeah at range 0 he rapes but idk how hes gonna get there. + at range 1 or 2 if you do like a b2 trait cancel into s&s and take the fight to him hes gonna have to be on the defensive and start respecting you from distances that are going to make him second guess his approach. This combined with parry attempts and poking with lasso i feel like escrima is useless for him no matter what stance your in. His zoning is pretty ghetto and unless hes got staff and is like in your b2 (where no character in the whole game wants to be) range he cant get any rewarding damage off of his zoning. This goes like any matchup played optimally as well he doesnt have any good wakeups in staff so your really gonna just gonna score one knockdown and either get a life lead, through mixing him up, which i feel life is super hard to take from WW, or mix him up till you catch up which results in another knockdown and another attempt.

What happened to NW i havent read any bat books since Damian died
I need to use the parry more in games, I almost never use it, after you parry can you attack freely, is that how it works? does it give you an advantage like that? or just a buff. I'll have to try all that out.

Im talking about the Injustice comics themselves, where in like number 15 or so Nightwing SPOILER ALERT is killed, but young robin, on accident. Was very sad, but I hate him online so I'm glad he's dead.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I need to use the parry more in games, I almost never use it, after you parry can you attack freely, is that how it works? does it give you an advantage like that? or just a buff. I'll have to try all that out.

Im talking about the Injustice comics themselves, where in like number 15 or so Nightwing SPOILER ALERT is killed, but young robin, on accident. Was very sad, but I hate him online so I'm glad he's dead.
Its like Jins parry in Tekken where it causes attacks to basically whiff through you and then you recover very quickly. Depending on the move you parry you can create your own whiff punish situations at the very least it will give you massive frame advatage. on top of that yes she gets a damage boost so definitely her most powerful tool imo when used correctly. Very important to zoning based matchups as well since you can parry walk up or dash up a couple times and now your in their face with your nasty damaging ass set of normals with a damage boost.

Ah ok I remember that i thought you meant in major continuity. The whole Damian killing Dick thing i though was more off than Superman turning his back on people just because Dick is more like a father to Damian than Bruce was. Not to mention the fact that Damian isn't particularly fond of Superman thats actually Dicks thing hence the whole Nightwing getup if anyone would have defected to Superman's side it would have been Dick

Don't jump, try to get into the range that your b1 hits (it's way farther than it looks, she has a hitbox all the way to the tip of the rope) and block low while you wait for YOLO lift or b1 (slide). If he lifts while you're just outside of b1 range, use b23 instead. Parry his projectiles, they're super easy to react to. GL has to get lucky to beat a WW that stays planted on the ground.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Don't jump, try to get into the range that your b1 hits (it's way farther than it looks, she has a hitbox all the way to the tip of the rope) and block low while you wait for YOLO lift or b1 (slide). If he lifts while you're just outside of b1 range, use b23 instead. Parry his projectiles, they're super easy to react to. GL has to get lucky to beat a WW that stays planted on the ground.
I'll need to stop jumping so much, its a habbit, one that bites me in the butt against GL and Raven.