What's new

Wonder Woman Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I can't wait to see one of my mains!!
I'm honestly scared to see how they are going to change her strings, she had amazing strings and normals but they will most likely get nerfed and maybe she will have to spend a bar to launch you this time around, if it happens... R.I.P B2~super you will be missed.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's been so long that I don't remember enough to really say what I want changed.

Maybe make her DP have faster startup so it's actually useful outside of corner combos.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Really eager to see her, good thing she'll probably be one of the early reveals. After revisiting I1 a bit she totally feels like the character I should have played, so I've got my eye on her in I2. Wouldn't mind seeing a few new strings or something obviously, but she seems real solid with what she already has; hopefully it all translates over to this game well.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This is one of the characters I'm most look forward to trying out!! Hope she looks good and didn't get a super shitty design like Superman.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
It would be great if Gear for her involves a weapon of choice or Gear changes her trait to a different weapon.

For example Gear changes her trait stance from sword and shield to dual swords.

spear and shield

Gundao

Two axes

Atomic wonder woman's chainsaw

Or she takes off her bracelets and goes berserker.

Last edited:

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I am hoping she has the movie costume and not the pants or her Injustice 1 costume. Gal Godot looked amazing as Diana so hopefully WW looks like that in the game.

When I played as her I had more fun using her sword and shield than her lasso so hopefully they make her lasso more fun to play with.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I believe shell mostly be the same just revamped like the rst as well as new strings to replace someold ones, or just new strings added to the revamped ones.

I do believe we could see her trait becoming something like Amazonian Rage. She drops the sword, shield, and bracelets for a command grab, armor on a select few specials moves she gains ONLY in rage, but she loses her dashes in favor of a run that can only be canceled by jumping or a command grab.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Hopefully her Sword and Shield are actually useful out of a few HIGHLY situational....situations.

Or just not have two stances, and incorporate her sword always, have her use everything in one stance and have her trait be some God of War stuff.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
There NEEDS to be Kanga's in injustice 2 or boon has failed the character completely. Kanga's are a rich part of the Themyscrira lore.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Wonder Woman needs improved parry, the f**king mugen Wonder Woman has better parry. She actually reflects projectiles back to opponent.

They better give her projectile(fireballs and beams) reflecting parry this time.

When she successfully parries Melee attack, she blasts opponent back with energy from bracelets.

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I am really eager to see her new super in this game. The amazon warriors sneak attacking always felt very weak and off for Wonder Woman. As powerful as she is it was a let down to see a stick broke on you and a quick rope tug to sword slash as all she got. I really hope we see something closer to her slinging folks into the clouds and then flying up to punch them or something this time around. Heck I'd settle for an invisible airplane doing an air strike even.

Biggest thing though, and we all know it, is that this is the number 1 character folks HATED the model on in the first game. I am eager to see how well they put her model together this time around. She was a mess before but NRS is showing stronger modeling and animation with every new game they make so hopefully we will do better this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.