What's new

Wonder Woman Matchup Guide / Discussion

Stanlos

Noob
Hi, Everyone! So I recently learned that WW parry can assist with dealing with Starfires f22/f2throw shenanigans. Parry into backdash works against both. But what I find interesting is that, at least currently, parry will eat the throw when they whiff f2 part and the advancing throw meets the bracelets.

It was really helpful after I got mb trait blasted in the corner and the Starfire threw out the string. We were both surprised and the bracelet buffed combo netted an unexpected win.

I don't know why they don't eat Starfire (or Supergirl's) f3 but hey I will take it.

Stanlos

Noob
What the hell can Wowo do against Firestorm? I have a really hard time against his zoning he can just run away all day and he can punish all her shields.

Also how do you punish his torpedo reliably?
Hi, Brain--I did not see an answer so here's whst I do. I reversal bash or stand 3 into lasso. Depending on what they try to do next b11 also sometimes works.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Hi, Brain--I did not see an answer so here's whst I do. I reversal bash or stand 3 into lasso. Depending on what they try to do next b11 also sometimes works.
My question was before he got nerfed - I think

It's easier to deal with him now, and to punish that torpedo.