What's new

Guide Wonder Woman Guide 11 and 112

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
SO the heading explains what this will cover. I know that I have another thread open for this, BUT it was in fact 2 separate threads that had got merged into one and its all sorts of cluttered so I'm using this to start fresh but still keeping the others open since they still serve some use.

I only released the bottom 2 videos for now just because the first, was fairly straight forward, and the second because it includes the new tech I spoke of a few days ago. When I upload the guide in its entirety, it'll be broken down by 1's, 2's, and 3's, so for example like one video will cover 1, 11, 112, b1, b11, b113, d1, and d12 because as you can see, it's a fairly large chunk of content per light, medium and heavy button. Currently, the 1's are nearly entirely done, so that will be up very soon. After all the normals, there will be a separate portion for specials, possibly bracelets on its own video, and d3 on its own as well, though each will be briefly mentioned within their respective vids. As well as sword stance having its center stage as well after. Hope it's of some use and enjoy!

*new tech explained in video*

@Drizzle
@EMPR_FEAR
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@Youphemism
@Jaiyson
@Laos_boy
@Filipino Man
@Grawlix

Last edited:

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
SO the heading explains what this will cover. I know that I have another thread open for this, BUT it was in fact 2 separate threads that had got merged into one and its all sorts of cluttered so I'm using this to start fresh but still keeping the others open since they still serve some use.

I only released the bottom 2 videos for now just because the first, was fairly straight forward, and the second because it includes the new tech I spoke of a few days ago. When I upload the guide in its entirety, it'll be broken down by 1's, 2's, and 3's, so for example like one video will cover 1, 11, 112, b1, b11, b113, d1, and d12 because as you can see, it's a fairly large chunk of content per light, medium and heavy button. Currently, the 1's are nearly entirely done, so that will be up very soon. After all the normals, there will be a separate portion for specials, possibly bracelets on its own video, and d3 on its own as well, though each will be briefly mentioned within their respective vids. As well as sword stance having its center stage as well after. Hope it's of some use and enjoy!

(second video is processing atm....will link it as soon as it's up)
reserving in case I need 1 more post