What's new

Video/Tutorial Wonder Woman Follow Up Compilation

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
A compilation of WW's follow ups, it being from specials or normals/strings. First would be the specials and then the normals/strings that utilize them. Its mainly just to show what can be followed up first and then follwed by the combos and to serve as a layout for anyone wanting to break down the character's follow ups. These are aimed for optimized damage as well as beneficial setups.

Lasso Spin Follow Ups *Revamped*:

Straight Tiara*MB Follow Ups:

33 Follow Ups:

B2 Follow Ups:

Midscreen B11/B113 Follow Ups:

Corner B11/B113 Follow Ups:

^For the Straight Tiara segment with lasso spin corrections:

Lasso Spin_01: 33%/36%
Lasso Spin_02: 34%/36%
Lasso Spin_03: 40%/42%
Lasso Spin_04: 35%/38%

Last edited:

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Awesome video for someone trying to just now pick her up. Is all of this still valid?
Thanks, and yes they are; it's all after the last patch they made. I haven't got back to it, but will this week to finish it up. As a side note, for the Straight Tiara*MB follow ups, the Lasso Spin segment, I put the wrong damage for one of the follow ups listed there(I forgot which one). I'll put a note of which one it is tomorrow

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Thanks, and yes they are; it's all after the last patch they made. I haven't got back to it, but will this week to finish it up. As a side note, for the Straight Tiara*MB follow ups, the Lasso Spin segment, I put the wrong damage for one of the follow ups listed there(I forgot which one). I'll put a note of which one it is tomorrow
Awesome!

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
B113 corner follow ups. To quickly explain, the combos showed are able to be done one everyone except when Batman and Green Arrow are showed. When Batman is showed, its showing the combos able to be done against everyone BUT the female characters and smaller hitbox characters like GA and Flash. When Green Arrow comes on, it shows combo alternatives that are for the likes of him and Flash. All other combos again are able to be done against everyone. Enjoy:

@AspyxiaDyslexia- @Saboteur-6 @Drizzle @Filipino Man

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
B113 corner follow ups. To quickly explain, the combos showed are able to be done one everyone except when Batman and Green Arrow are showed. When Batman is showed, its showing the combos able to be done against everyone BUT the female characters and smaller hitbox characters like GA and Flash. When Green Arrow comes on, it shows combo alternatives that are for the likes of him and Flash. All other combos again are able to be done against everyone. Enjoy:

@AspyxiaDyslexia- @Saboteur-6 @Drizzle @Filipino Man
As a side note for the above combos, when pressed against the wall, WW can cancel d12 into 4~shield toss*MB and follow up the same ways after as well

***Oh and the NJ2 isn't necessary. I thought it would add more damage but it does the same as done without it. Its just for show now lol

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Wow those combos are amazing! I am currently working on improving my corner game and I'm certain these will help. Good stuff and thanks for sharing :)

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Wow those combos are amazing! I am currently working on improving my corner game and I'm certain these will help. Good stuff and thanks for sharing :)
Thanks, glad it can be of use :D btw I'm not home, but when I get home, I can fix the aspect ratio so its not all stretched out

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
These are cool, but I probably wouldn't use them in a match. Most of the time, I'd rather take the 40% + oki rather than giving it up for 15% more and a higher chance of dropping. I'm a firm believer that stance change combos in the corner are not worth it because LS has far better corner control. I'm also not a fan of character-specific combos in general. That being said, if you feel comfortable using them, go for it.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
These are cool, but I probably wouldn't use them in a match. Most of the time, I'd rather take the 40% + oki rather than giving it up for 15% more and a higher chance of dropping. I'm a firm believer that stance change combos in the corner are not worth it because LS has far better corner control. I'm also not a fan of character-specific combos in general. That being said, if you feel comfortable using them, go for it.
I agree with you that 40% + oki is a lot more consistent, but sometimes, stance change combos are good when you're nearing the kill.

You can also not end your combo in shield parry and just f12 stance change and if they tech roll, you're still in control and if they don't you can go for a divepunch OTG.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
I agree with you that 40% + oki is a lot more consistent, but sometimes, stance change combos are good when you're nearing the kill.

You can also not end your combo in shield parry and just f12 stance change and if they tech roll, you're still in control and if they don't you can go for a divepunch OTG.
Yeah, if it's going to kill that's a different story. I'm not consistent enough to go for them but I agree that they can be useful situationally.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Added 33 follow ups/setups. These can also be applied for after b113, 23, and lasso spin. I'm contemplating doing a vid for each of those anyways so it'd be easier navigation

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice one! I'm going to look over some of these tomorrow myself, I'm getting ideas...

Also nice to see the crossup AU tech being put to work :D

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Nice one! I'm going to look over some of these tomorrow myself, I'm getting ideas...

Also nice to see the crossup AU tech being put to work :D
Thanks!!! Yeah it's pretty sick for majority of wake ups lol(wack MMH.....) In the corner it's really nice too; I started using it more today and it was so damn ambiguous between AU, f3, 33, and b2 lol. When you start dishing them all out, they finally stop trying to do things lol

Youphemism

Thanks!!! Yeah it's pretty sick for majority of wake ups lol(wack MMH.....) In the corner it's really nice too; I started using it more today and it was so damn ambiguous between AU, f3, 33, and b2 lol. When you start dishing them all out, they finally stop trying to do things lol
It's also great for punishing some wakeups, if I decide I'm not studying for maths (which is most likely) then I might update my thread with which wakeups are avoidable/reversible/punishable etc :)

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
When I play, the problem is I don't ever think about the fancy follow ups.

I always just go for 33 or b113 starters and then if it hits

23 b3 j3 b113 lasso

If I want the vortex 23 b3 dash f3

If I want corner carry b1 b1 b113 b113 lasso.

If I want dive reset 23 b3 dash d2 au.

those are the maximizers

For corner combos, I can do the cancel into shield 11b1 x5 f12 parry but that's it tbh.

Youphemism

23 b3 j3 b113 lasso

those are the maximizers

For corner combos, I can do the cancel into shield 11b1 x5 f12 parry but that's it tbh.
Hey quit stealing my gameplan :joker:

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?

23 b3 j3 b113 lasso

those are the maximizers

True but those are what are in the vids anyways lol. Only ones added are reversing sides which is what you need to do to keep them against the wall, and then I just threw in the new crossup to show how it can used within combos