What's new

Tech Wonder Woman can bounce cancel IADG on block?

Drecker

GET CITY.

Unsure if the WW community knows about this already, or how useful it is. Seems pretty good.

Full credit to P2W for mentioning this on the LBSH podcast / Eminent and 4x4lo8o for finding it originally. I didn't find it, just made the video.

I can't tell if this is ridiculous or not. It doesn't come out consistently if you mash, just do the down-back+MB as soon as you see it blocked. Demigoddess has to be done really low, or you'll get hit out. Also comes out if the Demigoddess hits, so don't do it preemptively since you'll just end up wasting two bars.

@Filipino Man
@AK elitegoomba
@AspyxiaDyslexia-
@AK Pig Of The Hut
@General M2Dave

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wow! Nice! She can also cancel it into trait or any other special move :O This is ridiculous since we can basically make demigodess plus on block but it still costs two bars tho. It's ok.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Meh, leave it open. I didn't know about, so I'm sure others don't. Plus, it's better than reading another player/character tier list thread.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yes. I think the only ones who knew it are old WW mains. I started with her like 3 momths ago <3 and TBH I didn't feel like reading all her forums :p

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Finally a way to do something and not be so scared about IADG being - on block!

Eminent

Forum Lurker
Yeah, I made the first post about this a couple months ago. 4x4lo8o and I came up with the tech. It's situational but I like doing it sometimes. If you accidentally do a demi goddess too high it usually prevents you from being punished and gives you a combo. I'd recommend doing the ground bounce instead of the wall bounce.

Drecker

GET CITY.
Yeah, I made the first post about this a couple months ago. 4x4lo8o and I came up with the tech. It's situational but I like doing it sometimes. If you accidentally do a demi goddess too high it usually prevents you from being punished and gives you a combo. I'd recommend doing the ground bounce instead of the wall bounce.
Updated with credit.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Yea honestly the bracelet cancel is the one I use the most, it's great to see them freak out when they think they have a punish. ;)

I think there are a lot of these special like moves in the game that are undiscovered. Im sure this is known but you can meter burn batgirls jumpaway move into a smokebomb, haven't seen people use it yet but it is really useful for whiff punishing, it does cost 2 meters to combo though.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I think there are a lot of these special like moves in the game that are undiscovered. Im sure this is known but you can meter burn batgirls jumpaway move into a smokebomb, haven't seen people use it yet but it is really useful for whiff punishing, it does cost 2 meters to combo though.
Yes, it's actually listed in her move list. The only problem is it's faster to just smoke bomb from the ground. It also costs one less meter.

It can be used as a situational punish to MMHs overhead teleport though.

Yes, it's actually listed in her move list. The only problem is it's faster to just smoke bomb from the ground. It also costs one less meter.

It can be used as a situational punish to MMHs overhead teleport though.
well the difference is you might be able to dodge something with it and then whiff punish it with a meter burn or just use the divekick or batman crack move.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
well the difference is you might be able to dodge something with it and then whiff punish it with a meter burn or just use the divekick or batman crack move.
Yeah, if it had invincibility on startup like HGs it'd be so much better. As is, it's not all that great. The dive kick corner shenanigans are super fun though.