What's new

Wonder Woman (2017) Discussion Thread (w/ TRAILER!)

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Gal Gadot is gorgeous but WOW is she thin. Too thin to play an Amazon yet alone Wonder Woman IMO. I hope that they make her workout some.
I assume the movie will be an origin story . I wonder which wonder woman this movie is based off of, The George Perez era was my favorite.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Gal Gadot is gorgeous but WOW is she thin. Too thin to play an Amazon yet alone Wonder Woman IMO. I hope that they make her workout some.
I assume the movie will be an origin story . I wonder which wonder woman this movie is based off of, The George Perez era was my favorite.
...She hasn't been thin in ages.

Wonder Woman has been depicted with something close to her current physique plenty of times.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
...She hasn't been thin in ages.

Wonder Woman has been depicted with something close to her current physique plenty of times.
lol, dude that's thin.. she's hot tho
but she's thin.
imo wonder woman's body should look more like this...but to each their own.

Zoë Daly

wonderwoman is an amazon after all not a centerfold.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
lol, dude that's thin.. she's hot tho
but she's thin.
imo wonder woman's body should look more like this...but to each their own.

Zoë Daly

wonderwoman is an amazon after all not a centerfold.
Thems some She-Hulk lookin' bitches.

Also I still firmly believe you're completely wrong but whatever.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Thems some She-Hulk lookin' bitches.

Also I still firmly believe you're completely wrong but whatever.
Yeah I don't know what this logic is that she needs to be a beefcake, she looked fine at the initial Comic Con reveal a few years ago, she was great in BvS, she'll likely do fine here too. Some people will never be happy with what they have.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I agree Gadot needs to beef up a little bit more. But not being more ripped then Superman. ThT would be HORRIBLE for business. WW is both beauty and brawn. So leave her as is just 2% more muscle and tone.