What's new

Breakthrough Woah 16bit bodies detroitballing... Congrats!

ecilA

Noob
16bit is on a rampage beating all kabals and being the greatest kitana no one can come close to!! The pop off after was awesome too LOL. This guy is awesome

He is in top 8 winners now lets root for him to take it home guys...

ecilA

Noob
Lol. Are you his personal fluffer? His PR manager? :p Congrats to him.
Lol... why are most of the kitana players so hostile towards 16bit? Be proud hes up there making your char look good dont be jealous and make smart remarks for his accomplishments.

I thought the kitana community would be supportive of each other and at least give props where its deserved. Why are so many of them not posting here?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
OP is REO. Ecila is Alice backwards a troll account associated with Tom Brady. LOLOL.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Lol... why are most of the kitana players so hostile towards 16bit? Be proud hes up there making your char look good dont be jealous and make smart remarks for his accomplishments.

I thought the kitana community would be supportive of each other and at least give props where its deserved. Why are so many of them not posting here?
Ugh...I am supportive of him, you moron, I was making fun of the way you wrote your post.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I want to know how many times 16bit is going to whip a Kabal player before A) people see that Kitana is a monster (not 10th or 12th or that nonsense) and B) 16bit is a monster.

Seriously well done.