What's new

With Britain leaving the EU.... what will happen to EVO's internationals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
A lot less than what the U.S. gives to Mexico in aid every year for the past what 10 years.
Not even remotely close. Let's assume that we take the 2012 amount of about 417 million. Times that by ten, and it doesn't even equal close to one year of trade with Mexico, who is our 3rd largest trading partner.

So yeah, no. Even if we lost just 1% of our trade with Mexico it would amount to more than 100% of our aid sent

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know you're right! We need to build a northern wall to keep out those Canadian drug cartels and Canadian vatos. lol bro...roll up your carpet and go to sleep.
But you see, most immigrants from Mexico aren't associated with the cartel. So if you aren't going to suggest a wall to keep out illegal immigrants from both side then it becomes a problem unrelated to immigration.

You either build both, or build neither. A wall isn't going to stop multi-billion dollar cartels, I mean it won't even stop a completely broke immigrant.

The idea of rounding all the illegal immigrants up is hilarious. That's impossible. There's just not enough man power, and is also morally wrong on some levels. We need better border security, but there is no way we are rounding all the illegals that are already here up and sending them back.

I understand why some people might be against the Brexit, but why is this such a black and white issue to you? What is with this mellow tone toward the immigration problem in Britain as if it's not a big deal?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
The idea of rounding all the illegal immigrants up is hilarious. That's impossible. There's just not enough man power, and is also morally wrong on some levels. We need better border security, but there is no way we are rounding all the illegals that are already here up and sending them back.

I understand why some people might be against the Brexit, but why is this such a black and white issue to you? What is with this mellow tone toward the immigration problem in Britain as if it's not a big deal?
No one is saying it isn't, however there are better ways of doing it. Leaving the EU and crippling your economy is very ham-handed to say the least.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight

Impossible? lol What planet are you living on? That's why thousands of illegals get deported every month. lol go check out the ICE stats on deportees.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight

Even if only one person in every neighborhood in America reports and directs officials to where the local illegals are living, working, waiting to be picked up for work that's all that is needed. lol I already know 4 house on my block that are housing illegals. Boom done. lol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Impossible? lol What planet are you living on? That's why thousands of illegals get deported every month. lol go check out the ICE stats on deportees.
"Thousands every month" in comparison to what... The exponentially greater number both entering and remaining? Not a great show of efficiency to be fair. If that's all they can do, then yeah rounding them all up would be impossible from multiple standpoints

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Even if only one person in every neighborhood in America reports and directs officials to where the local illegals are living, working, waiting to be picked up for work that's all that is needed. lol I already know 4 house on my block that are housing illegals. Boom done. lol
Then do it. It's already something you can do. If you actually mean anything you said, you'd have already sent them packing right?

nwo

Noob
Considering the cost of the wall, it's ineffectiveness, the cost of losses we would have from ostracizing Mexico... It's really not.

Also what about Canadian illegal immigrants? Got a wall for the entire northern border in your budget too, or are you less concerned about "illegal immigration" and more concerned about "illegal Mexicans"?
If there was a wall on the Canadian border I wouldn't shed one fucking tear. Canada isn't a 3rd world hell hole either.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
"Thousands every month" in comparison to what... The exponentially greater number both entering and remaining? Not a great show of efficiency to be fair. If that's all they can do, then yeah rounding them all up would be impossible from multiple standpoints
You seem to fail to realize that the U.S. has leveled down in deportation in the last what 7 years because of the Obama administration has ordered that to happen. think about though a Trump presidency where he would do almost the exact opposite of what Obama has done. All that needs to be done it for the president to level up the deportation and unleash the feds. That's all it would take. I'm sure you realize that.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Then do it. It's already something you can do. If you actually mean anything you said, you'd have already sent them packing right?
Well first I'll have to wait for Obama to leave office and wait for Trump to initiate the process once he's president you fool. lol You do realize we are talking about after November or January of 2017 I think to be exact.

The way in which you talk about these people is very troubling. These aren't murderers, or child molesters you are talking about. They're people who wanted a better quality of life. It is a matter of luck that you were born on the right side of the border. I'm not saying we should have open borders, but we should at least have a little sympathy.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I'm like most Americans. I don't know a whole lot about the situation in Britain, but with things as they are here in the U.S. - and with the issue in GB being centered around immigration - I can certainly see why the people of Great Britain would want change.

President Barack Obama is a Muslim who has been very active in trying to bring as many Muslims to the U.S. as possible. He has also helped to bring in many immigrants that are now drawing from our own welfare system. I, like many people in GB, would like to see these immigrants kept out of my country.

So, I'm sympathetic to Great Britain's plight. I just hope they are doing the right thing for themselves.
Are you fucking serious? You are one of those people who still claim Obama is a Muslim? I thought people that fucktarded were a dying breed, or at least I hoped so.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
The way in which you talk about these people is very troubling. These aren't murderers, or child molesters you are talking about. They're people who wanted a better quality of life. It is a matter of luck that you were born on the right side of the border. I'm not saying we should have open borders, but we should at least have a little sympathy.
Look, I understand that most of the Mexicans who come here are hard working and peaceful religious people. I live on a block where 4 houses have Mexican families living in them. So I know. But when there are thousands and thousands of other immigrants who are trying to get here LEGALLY by the laws set by the nation, its not right that these illegals skip the line and abuse the border unlawfully. That's the reality of the situation.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Are you fucking serious? You are one of those people who still claim Obama is a Muslim? I thought people that fucktarded were a dying breed, or at least I hoped so.
Man, if you still think Obama is a Christian then you are one of the many fools who voted for him just because of the historical factor. I bet you've never even read his book "dreams from my Father". The fact that in all of his speeches he has always spoken positive of islam while always trashing Christianity, hating the founding fathers of this great nation, his anti-western ideology, and his relctancy to link these muslim terrorists to the Islamic faith is clear as day to see that he is the wolf in sheeps clothing aimed at destroying America from within. That's what his whole idea of "fundamentally changing America" was all about. Wake up dude. Unless you're a clueless liberal.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Man, if you still think Obama is a Christian then you are one of the many fools who voted for him just because of the historical factor. I bet you've never even read his book "dreams from my Father". The fact that in all of his speeches he has always spoken positive of islam while always trashing Christianity, hating the founding fathers of this great nation, his anti-western ideology, and his relctancy to link these muslim terrorists to the Islamic faith is clear as day to see that he is the wolf in sheeps clothing aimed at destroying America from within. That's what his whole idea of "fundamentally changing America" was all about. Wake up dude. Unless you're a clueless liberal.
You are the worst this country has to offer. The lowest common denominator.

Everyone on the left inexplicably defends Islam while having no problem criticizing Christianity. They'll criticize a gay hating pastor all day, but will call people Islamophobic for getting upset at the Orlando shooting and pointing out that he did it specifically because he was a Muslim. Are these people secret Muslims too? You just keep losing credibility the more you speak. This will probably be my last reply to you. And everyone else should stop replying too.

nwo

Noob
We all knew that Bernie was standing down like the fucking cuck that he is, like well before 2016.

He just said that he was voting for Hillary today LOL.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Same here, but I think Trump has taken over the GOP and they hate it, the far left and the far right.
Trump's going to end the White House gravy train and clean house. The man can't be bought and paid for like all those politicians including corrupt Hillary Clinton. The man can't be strong armed, he means what he says, says what he means, says it straight, muscular and blunt. He want's to put America first again after Obama has tried to diminish the United States influence and position globally for the past 8 years. He wants to force assimilation for a more united and cohesive America. Not the hateful, divisive melting pot of lava Obama has brought our country to.

Anyones feelings in this thread hurt? Ill start a medical triage.

If you believe that america is evil and a corrupting influence on the world raise your hand.

If you believe that america is fundamentally good and promotes personal freedom keep your hand down.

Congrats everyone who kept their hand down. You were the smart ones and you're alive. Because, despite all its flaws, america is still the envy of the world and is completely uneclipsed by all nations in every area.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Anyones feelings in this thread hurt? Ill start a medical triage.

If you believe that america is evil and a corrupting influence on the world raise your hand.

If you believe that america is fundamentally good and promotes personal freedom keep your hand down.

Congrats everyone who kept their hand down. You were the smart ones and you're alive. Because, despite all its flaws, america is still the envy of the world and is completely uneclipsed by all nations in every area.
Let it be written, let it be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.