What's new

With Britain leaving the EU.... what will happen to EVO's internationals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person that things immigratio is good? Bringing skilled workers into our country and filling labour gaps.
I also couldn't give less shits if someone from an unfortunate background with little to no money decides to move to UK and claim welfare. I like to think as people more important than money.
Immigration per se is good (especially of those that are willing to work), and this is not the problem.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm sure some of the money saved will go to the NHS, but most certainly not all of it.
We'd be lucky if an eighth of it went to the NHS, there's no trusting people like that. The possible privatisation of our healthcare system is still an issue.
Why is the title no longer "Britten"?

TYM why you gotta ruin da fun.
"Britten" was never allowed to live.
SHUT UP SPELLING PROPERLY IS FUN. :DOGE
Can someone explain to me and many others cliff notes on why "Britten" wanted to do this?

I'm very interested
Different reasons. I'm not going to paint a broad stroke and say all of them are racist xenophobes but there are some who voted for that reason. Others have reasons like apparently being in the EU prevents them from doing some things or is holding back their country or whatever. Some voted because the Leave campaign put out adverts saying that the extra £350 million they'd get from not having to pay it to the EU could go towards the NHS (National Health Service) but as per usual there's no promise of that now and the people that voted for that reason wasted their vote. The Pound now sits at its lowest value since the 80s and Scotland is trying to get the legislature prepared for a second independence referendum because we voted 66-34 for Remain and as per usual the English vote nullified ours simply because there's more people in England and shit like that is unacceptable.
On the topic of Brexit, I'm not sure what's going to happen with these results, but it's hilarious to see all these people on social media who suddenly think democracy is unfair and are petitioning for a new referendum because they don't like the results.
Well that's certainly a strange thought. If your country voted majorly for one result but got forced into accepting another do you think your country would be happy about that? You think that'd be fair? Scotland and Northern Ireland didn't vote for this. This is the whole reason Scotland wanted independence in the first place, EVERY consituency in the country voted remain but the final result is leave because there are more people in England (and Wales). It's a stupid way of doing things and Scotland shouldn't have to be forced to deal with the decision of countries that voted differently from us.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
In fact, you know what? Yeah I'm closing this. Clearly we've drafted off topic since the question has been answered already that we should be fine for travelling to EVO. However there are some extremely ignorant and uninformed opinions in here, that's all I'll say about that. Anyone who wants to continue discussion on this topic can take it to DMs. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.