What's new

With Britain leaving the EU.... what will happen to EVO's internationals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Just curious if any of the Eu players are planning to cnacel their travel plans to EVO? The Pound has tanked and still heading downward and it is not even a few hours yet... plus the EU is also dropping fast. Over 50Billion has evaporated form the British Market.. all the British EU passports and Visa's are now void to travelling to the US?

It is a real mess and not just for evo! lol..

Curious to know if anyone is changing their plans? Or how / if it effects anything at all?

llabslb

R1D1_998
I don't really want to turn this thread into a political debate or anything but in terms of travel, everyone knew that travelling outside the EU would be a joke. It's just upsetting to see something like this happen.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Well Scotland didn't want to leave yet we will be fucked for being a part of this "United" Kingdom.

It now honestly seems like a massive waiting game now to see how this will truly effect our economy. A very very anxious and worrying wait.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
"Nobody said that they'd spend the £350million a week on the NHS" mhmm

Back on topic, I'm not sure how it's going to work. We're not out yet, we've still to actually leave. And there might be a couple years adjustment period where our passports/drivers licenses are still valid. But for now, we don't know much.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Back on topic, I'm not sure how it's going to work. We're not out yet, we've still to actually leave. And there might be a couple years adjustment period where our passports/drivers licenses are still valid. But for now, we don't know much.
yeah right, fair enough... still if I was heading to America with a Eu passport/visa I would check in like asap. The US takes visa's and shit real serious. Hate to see a lot of people turned back at the boarder.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Just curious if any of the Eu players are planning to cnacel their travel plans to EVO? The Pound has tanked and still heading downward and it is not even a few hours yet... plus the EU is also dropping fast. Over 50Billion has evaporated form the British Market.. all the British EU passports and Visa's are now void to travelling to the US?

It is a real mess and not just for evo! lol..

Curious to know if anyone is changing their plans? Or how / if it effects anything at all?
I still am committed to travelling but will keep a close eye on the situation and any developments

Aramonde

Noob
First of all its Britain.

Second the market has dropped this low in the past few years dont think its the end of the world.

Thrid it will take at least a year or so to fully leave so the visas will be fine.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I will be double checking mine tonight. Hopefully it's not too late to get a response in time but I'm still planning on going.

Aramonde

Noob
hasn't been this low since the 80s dude
The FTSE has already gained half back from when it crashed. The markets do this when something big like this happens. It will recover give it time.

In another good note Dave resigned!

I don't engage in political debates but good riddance to Cameron and it just goes to show that not all the UK was backing him, which he thought he did. Pity the majority voted tories back in but that is a different matter.

Anyway, glad we our out, as the country has gone to shit over the years so being in or out might have made no difference but at least it's a change.

The reasons are not just immigration, we also have many of our laws made for us by the EU and we have to pay millions of pounds into the EU to prop it up.

We are not allowed to make trade agreements of our own with anyone, as the EU is in charge of trade negotiations for all member states, yet we do get some cash back from them in the form of rebates and subsidies but only around half of what we put in. The European courts hold the final say over our own courts on a wide range of issues and we have to go and ask (cap in hand to Germany and the rest) anytime we want any changes to anything or want to do anything new or different.

With all that said and done I'm glad I got my dollars at a decent rate before the drop and Vegas here I come 27th June for 4 weeks.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I don't engage in political debates but good riddance to Cameron and it just goes to show that not all the UK was backing him, which he thought he did. Pity the majority voted tories back in but that is a different matter.

Anyway, glad we our out, as the country has gone to shit over the years so being in or out might have made no difference but at least it's a change.

The reasons are not just immigration, we also have many of our laws made for us by the EU and we have to pay millions of pounds into the EU to prop it up.

We are not allowed to make trade agreements of our own with anyone, as the EU is in charge of trade negotiations for all member states, yet we do get some cash back from them in the form of rebates and subsidies but only around half of what we put in. The European courts hold the final say over our own courts on a wide range of issues and we have to go and ask (cap in hand to Germany and the rest) anytime we want any changes to anything or want to do anything new or different.

With all that said and done I'm glad I got my dollars at a decent rate before the drop and Vegas here I come 27th June for 4 weeks.
I don't know where to start with this but posters like you make me glad to rarely visit this site anymore.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Once again Scotlands vote, even when it's in a clear majority on one side, is nullified simply because there are more English people/scared old people whose lives will not be affected by this result. You're damn right we'll be having another independence referendum because it's shit like this that's preventing Scotland from growing as a country. Already Nigel Farage has said that the extra £350 million coming from wherever is not going to be put towards the NHS so I guess we'll be saying goodbye to free public healthcare pretty soon too and hello to privatisation. "Better Together" my ass. The Pound is already at it's lowest since the 80's so god knows what happens next.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
EU = american entity to control a big international market after the world war 2. TAFTA is the next step. We don't have borders, currency and sovereignty anymore. Those are needed to make a country.

Once you understood this, you cannot be agree with EU. If you wanna change it, you need to get out first, because never 28 countries will vote the same thing when they don't have same interests.

EU (Goldman Sachs + €) killed Greece and will kill us all. Not for america, but for the private banks which love dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.