What's new

Wish list for season two DLC

Aramonde

Noob
Its likely there is going to be more DLC characters after these initial six characters. Who would you guys like to see? Since the first batch was six lets just go with six for season two.

Here's my list by characters i want the most

1- Q
2- Eagle
3- Oro
4- Rose
5- Sagat
6- Sodom

1. Guy
2. Makoto
3. Either of the twins
4. Akuma
5. Sakura
6. Q

Honorable mention. Sagat, probably wouldn't play him but damn it just doesn't feel right not having to fight against him.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I have Ibuki probably by the end of this week or next, i don't need anyone else lol.
Besides my wish list is impossible to fufill, cause fuckin Arika and their honor shit fucking up everyone else in the crossfire.

just for shizzle:
1 - Doctrine Dark
2 - Kairi
3 - Shadow Geist
4 - Volcano Rosso
5 - Skullomania
6 - Garuda
7 - Pullum Purna
8 - Hokuto
9 - Mr.Darun

Now on second though, based on Capcom database
1 - Goutetsu
2 - Gouki
3 - Gouken
4 - Hangiku
5 - Goh Hibiki (Dan father)
6 - Geki jr
7 - Geki (SF1)
8 - Sakura

I have Ibuki probably by the end of this week or next, i don't need anyone else lol.
Besides my wish list is impossible to fufill, cause fuckin Arika and their honor shit fucking up everyone else in the crossfire.

just for shizzle:
1 - Doctrine Dark
2 - Kairi
3 - Shadow Geist
4 - Volcano Rosso
5 - Skullomania
6 - Garuda
7 - Pullum Purna
8 - Hokuto
9 - Mr.Darun

Now on second though, based on Capcom database
1 - Goutetsu
2 - Gouki
3 - Gouken
4 - Hangiku
5 - Goh Hibiki (Dan father)
6 - Geki jr
7 - Geki (SF1)
8 - Sakura
theres literally zero chance of every one of those characters making the cut, except for maybe gouken way way way down the line. Also, who even played SF ex.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
theres literally zero chance of every one of those characters making the cut, except for maybe gouken way way way down the line. Also, who even played SF ex.
I did, a bunch of people did, it was fun back in the day. Music was much better than actual fighting game music, which has a lot of respect for the 4 composers that took part of the project during the 3 games made by Arika.

Aramonde

Noob
1. Guy
2. Makoto
3. Either of the twins
4. Akuma
5. Sakura
6. Q

Honorable mention. Sagat, probably wouldn't play him but damn it just doesn't feel right not having to fight against him.
Yeah not having Sagat in feels like somethings missing. Much like most of the content in this game amirite *badum tisss *

Twelve)seriously, they put him in, I will start playing this game)
I like Twelve too. He doesnt look like a SF but thats why i like him.

I'm liking the Q and Oro love! Capcom plz

Last edited:
Sodom
Necro
Sagat
Yun
Blanka
Twelve

I mainly enjoy the third strike and alpha 3 cast so any new characters from either game would be nice, but mainly sodom/necro.