What's new

Winter Brawl 11 - Injustice: Gods Among Us Tournament Results

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
First off, HUGE Thank You to @BigE for making the Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament at Winter Brawl 11 a FREE entry tournament & throwing (I believe) a $500 pot bonus at the game. Injustice: GAU was said to be more pack-full than the Mortal Kombat XL tournament, which the final registrations would determine that.

Nevertheless, this Injustice tournament, just months before Injustice 2 hits the shelves (and during the very last few days of the beta) definitely rekindled the hype we once knew years ago. This tournament featured past Injustice EVO Champs KDZ and SonicFox, among others including Coach Steve, FOREVER KING, CT-Dom, MikeMetroid, Dragon and HEEL Argenrost.

Check out below for the results: stream source: https://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

igau2.jpg

The stream would peak at over 1,500 viewers!

Congratulations to FOX|SONICFOX for Winning Injustice: Gods Among Us at Winter Brawl 11!
igaugf.png

igauf.png
Bracket Source: http://bigegaming.challonge.com/wb11igautop8

Attachments

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

What kind of sick fuck doesnt root for Grundy whenever hes on screen?

Looks like the same old Injustice to me. It just looks slow to you because youre used to playing at Doomsday speeds lol
I mean overall movement. I know Doomsday "moves" faster than most of the cast in Injustice 1 'cause of MB Venom, but that's not what I'm meaning by movement. It just seems sooooo sluggish. Probably too much MKX, y'know?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I mean overall movement. I know Doomsday "moves" faster than most of the cast in Injustice 1 'cause of MB Venom, but that's not what I'm meaning by movement. It just seems sooooo sluggish. Probably too much MKX, y'know?
Movement is actually fine. You can walk back and forth in the nuetral and actually wiff punish without dashing like a madman. I play atroc and his walk speed isn't the greatest in the world but its miles better than the walk speed of some of the characters in INj1