What's new

Tech Wing Evade block advantage

GGA Max

That's good stuff man. Now also her mace throw meter burn is + on block ( when she slides at you) , I haven't filmed it yet but you can if you feel like it.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
That's good stuff man. Now also her mace throw meter burn is + on block ( when she slides at you) , I haven't filmed it yet but you can if you feel like it.
yeah it says +14 on block in the start menu, that is definitely noticeable :)

Zyphox

Zyphox you can wing evade cancel into fly which takes 0 frames
i know but i just wish you could go right from wing evade, pressing one more button adds frames believe it or not to try and do something like WE Trait db1 MB, instead of WE DB1 MB, but i'll deal with it.

i know but i just wish you could go right from wing evade, pressing one more button adds frames believe it or not to try and do something like WE Trait db1 MB, instead of WE DB1 MB, but i'll deal with it.
yeah it ads input time i hear ya, but it's probably the most efficient way to include 6 basic attacks and 3 specials into one stance, lol. when you think about it you have a lot of options in wing evade.
also, on the WE 1, it's 13.00% but the area that you have to jump (really hard to get to btw, even with grundy's giant hitbox) to get hit by it is also covered by WE 2, which gives you a full combo and recovers a hell of a lot faster on whiff and block, so it really is useless at this point.
WE2 may be her best AA (other than d2, but your options are sortof limited after that), but i have to test more
EDIT: WE 2 is too slow to work as anti-crossup, but it's godlike as a max range AA. D2 actually gives good options onjumps that are beyond max range because of its horizontal hitbox. d2 bf2 does 14, but it's sorta hard to time. :/ this chick isnt easy to use, lol

Zyphox

yeah it ads input time i hear ya, but it's probably the most efficient way to include 6 basic attacks and 3 specials into one stance, lol. when you think about it you have a lot of options in wing evade.
also, on the WE 1, it's 13.00% but the area that you have to jump (really hard to get to btw, even with grundy's giant hitbox) to get hit by it is also covered by WE 2, which gives you a full combo and recovers a hell of a lot faster on whiff and block, so it really is useless at this point.
WE2 may be her best AA (other than d2, but your options are sortof limited after that), but i have to test more
EDIT: WE 2 is too slow to work as anti-crossup, but it's godlike as a max range AA. D2 actually gives good options onjumps that are beyond max range because of its horizontal hitbox. d2 bf2 does 14, but it's sorta hard to time. :/ this chick isnt easy to use, lol
lol she isn't really some corner combos have strict timing as well with MC and instant air mace throw starters, but with d2 i just d2 4 23 for anti combo it does some where in the 20%ish i forget, but you can do it every time if you read their jumpin.

So I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on hawgirl forums but WE3 can actually hit crouching opponents if you delay the 3 until after she's on her way down from the WE. I'm pretty sure it hits every crouching character in the game... might whiff on cat womans cat stance tho.

When I found this out this added alot to my pressure game with her... whiffing WE3 into a throw or d1 also works too, especially when you can cross up, but I always try to actually land the kick if I can since as zyphox stated above it's at least 0 on block, most likely + on block especially if you space it so the tail end of it hits them

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
So I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on hawgirl forums but WE3 can actually hit crouching opponents if you delay the 3 until after she's on her way down from the WE. I'm pretty sure it hits every crouching character in the game... might whiff on cat womans cat stance tho.

When I found this out this added alot to my pressure game with her... whiffing WE3 into a throw or d1 also works too, especially when you can cross up, but I always try to actually land the kick if I can since as zyphox stated above it's at least 0 on block, most likely + on block especially if you space it so the tail end of it hits them
Yeah I mentioned that somewhere in the general thread, I don't remember where exactly.