What's new

Win a VIP Trip to MLG Anaheim, Spring Championships w/ NOS Energy Rewards!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we all know Major League Gaming's Spring Championships is just next month on June 8th through the 10th and Mortal Kombat will be there packing the hype. Well, it turns out that by using NOS Energy Rewards points, 2 points, that you can enter to win a VIP trip for two to the Spring Championships! This is a great deal and is definitely something to partake in especially if you want to witness this great event in person. To get the full details. simply go to this link!

nos.jpg

For additional Spring Championships details, click here.
Source: MLG twitter

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
confused... I registeerd but I need 2 pts... Where do I get the 2 points ... dam sweepstakes! they are usually set up so the company can sell your email addresses to marketing companies lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
confused... I registeerd but I need 2 pts... Where do I get the 2 points ... dam sweepstakes! they are usually set up so the company can sell your email addresses to marketing companies lol
pretty sure you have to purchase NOS products and send in the "rewards points" from those products like a proof of purchase thing

gdf

Noob
I'm not gonna lie, if MLG keeps up these sponsorships, the MK scene and the fighting game division of MLG will have no chance of dying.

Great to be here and experience it all. (This isn't a free pass though, we gotta make sure what happened to Brawl, Tekken, and DOA doesn't happen to us)