What's new

Will Tweedy VS Perfect Legend Be The First Grudge Match Of The Year?

Who do you think will win a F10 between the two ?Question mark?

• Tweedy

• Perfect Legend

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, I don't know if you saw all the drama that went down on Twitter but babY, it was entertaining to watch! Tweedy and PL were going at it and @Tweedy called PL out to a money match First to 10 style for MK11. HoneyBee breaks everything down in the video below. I think this would be hella exciting! What are your thoughts on the matter?

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I think Perfect Legend is still in denial about how good he actually is compared to the top players. As far as I know, he hasn't done much since he last won Evo for Mk9. I think he's still a good player not to be slept on, but he's getting up there in age and not many older players have success. I think he should try to be a little more humble before he gets 13 - 0'd again.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
PL is indeed entertainment to see, but everyone here in TYM remember his fiasco in the infamous FT13 vs Sonic Fox in MKX, so, time to grow maturity and have a pinch of humbleness and get good in MK 11 ! rsrs Nevertheless, his Kung Lao gameplay is always great to watch, let's hope it's cool in MK 11 too ! :D

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
PerfectLegend all the way, I’m not a fan of tweedy at all, I want PL to dominate again like he did in MK9, despite the 13-0 and all those memes he’s a great player.
I think the reason why ppl will always put that 13-0 in front of PL before any other accomplishments he has done because he hasn't done anything since. Thats how you shut people up by making more accomplishments, go to more tournaments, just do more things. But since he hasnt done anything since, that 13-0 will always overshadow his 3 time Evo win, at least to the public eye when sooo many players are evolving.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I think Perfect Legend is still in denial about how good he actually is compared to the top players. As far as I know, he hasn't done much since he last won Evo for Mk9. I think he's still a good player not to be slept on, but he's getting up there in age and not many older players have success. I think he should try to be a little more humble before he gets 13 - 0'd again.
nice pic

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
The fact that people are giving importance to two dudes disrespecting each other on twitter (like childs showing a painful lack of sporstmanship), to the point there is a thread and even a damn video about it, is the kind of thing that makes me lose faith in this community.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I like to think that the reason why many of the older guys now don't really compete at the highest level anymore, because they're at a different stage in their life. Back in the day Pig of the Hut was placing in all of the top 8s all of the time with his Kenshi / Sinestro / Zod, but nowdays... doesn't he have a family? Where someone like SonicFox is young right now and can put in the hours and hard work into just the game. The same applies for Tweedy, who would probably be able to grind it out longer and harder than Perfect Legend, who is probably approaching his 30s now and probably has many other responsibilities, outside of just grinding games to win tournaments.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The fact that people are giving importance to two dudes disrespecting each other on twitter (like childs showing a painful lack of sporstmanship), to the point there is a thread and even a damn video about it, is the kind of thing that makes me lose faith in this community.
Fighting games has ALWAYS been competitive that includes trash talking, putting your money up, and seeing who the best is. Fighting game culture has never been for the too nice, and I feel this generation has been waaaaaay too sensitive. THIS type of beef right here is the ESSENCE of the sport of FG just like any sport. There's gonna be trash talk, there's gonna be grudges. That's part of the excitement!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Bro Tom Brady is 67 years old and still bodying fools :DOGE

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The thing about PL is that nobody would have trouble acknowledging him as a good player if he didn’t act like he was god tier. He was even good at MKX, 13-0 and all. He wasn’t top but he wasn’t a shit player, if he could get his ego in check he wouldn’t be memed so hard. He obviously has an incredible legacy in these games that overall not many people can or will top and he still has the ability to be great in MK11.

All that being said, Tweedy would still kick his ass

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It is funny as shit seeing grown adults have a meltdown and call each other names and their break monitors and controllers and shit over a video game. Funny, although somewhat pathetic.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I like to think that the reason why many of the older guys now don't really compete at the highest level anymore, because they're at a different stage in their life. Back in the day Pig of the Hut was placing in all of the top 8s all of the time with his Kenshi / Sinestro / Zod, but nowdays... doesn't he have a family? Where someone like SonicFox is young right now and can put in the hours and hard work into just the game. The same applies for Tweedy, who would probably be able to grind it out longer and harder than Perfect Legend, who is probably approaching his 30s now and probably has many other responsibilities, outside of just grinding games to win tournaments.
I think that's certainly part of it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Age is definitely a factor as everyone said. Responsibilities and work (if he's not making money off of gaming) then it's a big handicap to players like PL compared to someone who can play 8 hours a day. It can still be done, don't get me wrong, I play after work and a lot on the weekend, but younger players don't have to juggle a lot of these responsibilities.

I'm going to be rooting for PL, though I don't feel like I have a stake in their rivalry. I mostly just follow players like SonicFox and Honeybee.