What's new

Will the PC version be handled competently this time?

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
I’ve seen QLOC and Shiver tagged on the game’s Steam page. Guessing the MP might be handled by the latter while everything else is QLOC?

In any case, hopefully they learned something from MKX. Come to think of it, the PC should actually be lead platform since all are based on the same architecture now

Immortal

Blind justice....
There is like 2 threads about this with a lot info about this.

It will be at least as good as MK XL was/is.

Also only QLOC is doing the port.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't think Shiver has anything to do with the game. If you click on their name on the MK11 page it shows that's the only game they've developed and that's not right. There is in fact a game studio called Shiver Games but all they've made are some weird indie horror games.
I'm pretty sure PC port is handled entirely by QLOC, they were the ones who fixed MKX PC and who made Injustice 2 PC and that's a pretty good sign.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
QLOC wasn't responsible for porting MKX to pc. I don't recall who it was, but QLOC are the ones that came in and fixed all of the other team's mistakes.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
lol I remember MKX's launch night, it was a complete disaster and a astonishing chain of fuck ups. We had two or three patches in the very first days, some of them erasing player's save data lmao glad I came back one year later and it was fixed. But this shit shouldn't happen again.