What's new

Question Will Smoke Have a Counterpart in Injustice?

Do you guys think Injustice will feature a character whose playstyle will be relatively close to Smoke's?

Do you guys think any Injustice characters will have a special similar to any of Smoke's? After the game comes out, Smoke mains should get in here and talk about it a bit for those who might still be searching for a main.

Watch green arrow footage. He has that one arrow shot where he jumps away and shoots the ground in a similar fashion to smoke bomb I'm not sure if the ex version pops up for combo, but that move kinda takes the poking value of smoke bomb and mobility of smoke away and combines them into a single move.

In terms of stone away that's barely necessary because dashes in this game cover a LOOOOOOT of ground.

Lots of characters have projectile avoiding moves but no word on a projectile parry like shake

I haven't seen a single offensive teleport yet but doomsday seems to have something akin to sheevas stomp teleport, so that's the closest thing in that regard.

Nobody has been revealed to have an invisibility move either, i think that is out of the question

SZSR

Noob
I like that Flash has the parry too, but like Frothy said, it's not guaranteed damage like Smoke's.

Shazam is probably gonna be the most like Smoke imo.

The game has been out for quite some time, so I feel like I could resurrect this thread. Does Smoke have a counterpart in Injustice?

Not really. His tools have been spread around a lot. Black Adam is probably the closest to smoke because of his general keep away playstyle, plus the whole both characters having a b23, 15 frame overhead that leads to combo lol. But that's really as close as it gets.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Not really. His tools have been spread around a lot. Black Adam is probably the closest to smoke because of his general keep away playstyle, plus the whole both characters having a b23, 15 frame overhead that leads to combo lol. But that's really as close as it gets.
Let's hope someone finds resets

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Well if you are looking to play as walking cancer then there is always lobo...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Killer Frost reminds me the most of Smoke for whatever reason. Probably the long range whiff punisher in slide that leads to hella damage. Black Adam has elements of him too. Good b23, 15 frames. Not much reason to block low. Air throw in one of his strings luls.