What's new

Question Will MK11 be a Legacy Game?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Mah girl needs to comeback as legacy character, this MK9 design is so good that it would be sad to go to waste honestly
Character designed with crush moves (F4 a mid that crushed highs, U3 crushed lows and had priority over jump attacks)
Zoning tool to stop zoning (daggers did only 1% damage, but was a good way to get in)
Strong mixup game without being OH/low with guaranteed loopable string (block low avoid the chip but beware of the overhead, block high to avoid the overhead, gets shafted by slide knockdown that stacked, or get punished by blocking high with loopable string that locked you into stance)
The original super armor character (Armor lasted as long as crimson dash, on today game it would be called 2 or 3 hits of armor)
Serious damage output, Skarlet had no low starter, so blockstring was basically her low. The more meter the more scary, the no meter equal shitty, no wakeup without meter, no armor.

Mah boy Skar

Paulo its time to bring her back, Legacy version, i need my Kunoichi, pretty sure, Skar, Raptor, FLY to name a few need her too.

Mah girl needs to comeback as legacy character, this MK9 design is so good that it would be sad to go to waste honestly
Character designed with crush moves (F4 a mid that crushed highs, U3 crushed lows and had priority over jump attacks)
Zoning tool to stop zoning (daggers did only 1% damage, but was a good way to get in)
Strong mixup game without being OH/low with guaranteed loopable string (block low avoid the chip but beware of the overhead, block high to avoid the overhead, gets shafted by slide knockdown that stacked, or get punished by blocking high with loopable string that locked you into stance)
The original super armor character (Armor lasted as long as crimson dash, on today game it would be called 2 or 3 hits of armor)
Serious damage output, Skarlet had no low starter, so blockstring was basically her low. The more meter the more scary, the no meter equal shitty, no wakeup without meter, no armor.

Mah boy Skar

Paulo its time to bring her back, Legacy version, i need my Kunoichi, pretty sure, Skar, Raptor, FLY to name a few need her too.
God is MK9 ugly

leoj89

Noob
I would love if mk11 was legacy.
Mileena all 3 variations were perfect. I doubt we'll see her next game outside of dlc though.

Don't ever forget the run and block buttons. I hate the ambiguous, hard to blockable overheads and teleports in Injustice. Shit is not fun.

MAN0

DevilApes
I would love a MKX legacy move set, with the run 'button', variations and everything.. Mkx was an overall great game imho, except for those huge 5050 damage starters. Fix that and Mk11 will be perfect!

..oh and bring Kobra back ffs :cool::cool:

MasterBelmont

Aspiring competitive MKXL/MVCI player from Oregon
Assuming Tremor comes back, I'd want him to maintain his universal and Aftershock specials, since I'm so satisfied with them. Normal-wise, though, I would want some new ones, especially some mids.

To answer the question about the game overall, though: I don't think it should be legacy, because everyone getting new normals would keep things fresh and exciting. I'd appreciate if they kept the variation system, though, because I really like it.