What's new

Will Killer Frost Make Top 8 at Civil War VI?

Will Killer Frost Make Top 8 at Civil War VI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer Frost could potentially be used by four good players at Civil War VI which is four more then usual so the long-running excuse of 'no one uses the character' cannot be used for Killer Frost not making Top 8 this time. People say this character is Top 5, people say this character 7-3s almost everyone, I want to see it

Killer Frost Potential Representatives

Khaotik:
Was proven a threat with Killer Frost and has made Top 8 pre-patch as well as beating KDZ when everyone thought it was 'just the character not the player' but has had limited success since

Astronaut:
Is primarily a Batgirl player but may switch to Killer Frost if he prefers the match-up or gets bored

REO:
Is primarily a Martian Manhunter player and is unlikely to attend let alone switch to Killer Frost

Tom Brady:
Has been some speculation that Tom Brady uncharacteristically has a pocket Killer Frost which he may pull out at Civil War VI

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Personally, I'd love to see a KF in top 8.

I'd like to see any character in top 8, it shows that the character is being developed and life continues to flow into this game.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Its a joke because the KF forums used to have some hyper-inflated MU numbers.

No one, but people think she is still top 10 which is acceptable imo.
Yeah I think she is in the top 10 convo. I think everyone has been of this opinion for a really really long time.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah I think she is in the top 10 convo. I think everyone has been of this opinion for a really really long time.
Who isn't, though? Still, a KF in top 8 would be a nice change of pace. I think post-patch theres only a few characters not having gotten into top 8, and I personally want to see every character get there once.

RiBBz22

Who isn't, though? Still, a KF in top 8 would be a nice change of pace. I think post-patch theres only a few characters not having gotten into top 8, and I personally want to see every character get there once.
Yeah, the problem is that there aren't a ton of KF's going to tournaments if you are using tournament placements for the only determining factor of how good a character is...which is a skewed way to look at things.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah, the problem is that there aren't a ton of KF's going to tournaments if you are using tournament placements for the only determining factor of how good a character is...which is a skewed way to look at things.
I don't, otherwise Bane (who has had the most consistent placings barring MMH and Aquaman) would be just on the cusp of top 5. I just feel like having another set of fresh faces in the top 8 will get people talking and exploring again.

macro

Eezeepeezee
All i can say is i hope so. Because just saying we need to see some more good frost play that's offline.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I see no reason why Reo would use frost over MMH lol. Same with brady,Astronout maybe because his frost is sick and he plays unconventionally. Khaotik i think is the only hope

RiBBz22

Worst KF players are the ones who do that stupid f ing dropped combo jump over mix up

I seriously wanna quit when they still think this is April '13
Are you talking about the cross-up j3 or the meterless vortex in general? What is your problem with a 37% combo that ends with a hard knockdown into a setup? Sometimes you have to manage your meter, this is not training mode. Ton of tech available after the hard knockdown involving stuffing wake-ups etc, so this post seems sort of ignorant to me.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Are you talking about the cross-up j3 or the meterless vortex in general? What is your problem with a 37% combo that ends with a hard knockdown into a setup? Sometimes you have to manage your meter, this is not training mode. Ton of tech available after the hard knockdown involving stuffing wake-ups etc, so this post seems sort of ignorant to me.
U3 dropped combo on purpose into jump over

It's trash