What's new

Will Jupiter VS THEO save MLG?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
How has noone brought this up, these two, UNDISPUTEDLY the top 2 players in the world right now are meeting in friggin round 4 of this event!

Just to get into top 16!

Will this match, set before us on paper to be the greatest showing of skill in the game to date, save this tournaments bullshit and shine some light on this community?

I for one am wet with anticipation to see these two duke it out as well as who will win this whole thing. The tournament is far from over and is stacked beyond hell. LET'S DO THIS!

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Both do well at crunch time. I'm predicting 3-2 Theo with maybe 50-75% of the red bar left. Just a swing in the dark. Both switch from off to def frequently so God only knows. I know MM has the game on zoning so Theo is gonna have to trident rush the hell out of him and stay on that ass. Trait will be kind of useless with all of the juggle combos. Should be down to the wire though. Meter management is gonna be huge for this.

Guarantee people around the Inj crowd are gonna slowly migrate towards them as you hear everyone just get hype as fuck. They don't know what they are missing. Have fun watching people get shot in the knee and die every 5 seconds.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I've brought it up a few times actually. I think players were sandbagging the free tournament. Should be fun to watch, but I think MLG will screw up and not stream it lol.