What's new

General/Other - Flame Fists Why You Should Play Dragon's Fire Liu Kang

- he is top tier (we have the science to prove it)
- he needs to be represented more in tournaments (DF LK mains just get way too nervous during matches and fuk up his execution, we need some alpha players)
- he has an infinite blockstring that's been in the game since day 1 (F213 FBDC)
- all his FBRC combos bait everyone
- SonicFox wants DF Liu Kang nerfed and banned from tournaments and he's never even fought a DF Liu Kang
- Tom Brady complained about DF Liu Kang for 14 minutes straight in 3 youtube videos (he loses it in this video), has anyone ever been this mad about a character that isn't represented?

Pls consider picking up DF Liu Kang, he is the scariest character in MKX right now and needs to start taking trophies home.

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
They should just return Hellfire Scorpion back to pre-patch status.. Then change his EX Spear to have armor but make it unsafe on block to stop his safe 50/50s...

If Liu Kang is fair when he hits true mid for his block string, then Scorp is fair when you kan neutral duck his sh*t...

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
They should just return Hellfire Scorpion back to pre-patch status.. Then change his EX Spear to have armor but make it unsafe on block to stop his safe 50/50s...

If Liu Kang is fair when he hits true mid for his block string, then Scorp is fair when you kan neutral duck his sh*t...
I sense some salt

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer

- he needs to be represented more in tournaments (DF LK mains just get way too nervous during matches and fuk up his execution, we need some alpha players)
- he has an infinite blockstring that's been in the game since day 1 (F213 FBDC)
- SonicFox wants DF Liu Kang nerfed and banned from tournaments and he's never even fought a DF Liu Kang
- Tom Brady complained about DF Liu Kang for 14 minutes straight in 3 youtube videos (he loses it in this video), has anyone ever been this mad about a character that isn't represented?

Pls consider picking up DF Liu Kang, he is the scariest character in MKX right now and needs to start taking trophies home.
i agree with your post, what is your opinion of sub zero cryomancer, do you believe he is a strong character in mkx

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Guess you should switch to Bone Shaper too... lol... Or Liu Kang according to all the hype...
Naaah I'm a kenshi loyalist, I stick with kenshi until the end, I played him since day one and never stopped, this sure as hell won't stop me, but yeah I know your pain

ando1184

Noob
Why is everyone freaking out at what Tom Brady is showing constantly. Yes if you don't have meter it is kinda stupid because you must respect it. But the "high execution" everyone is talking about is of his "run cancel" pressure, which I made a video about. I'm pretty sure NRS will do something to DF liu kang so can we stop making all these DF LK threads???

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Why is everyone freaking out at what Tom Brady is showing constantly. Yes if you don't have meter it is kinda stupid because you must respect it. But the "high execution" everyone is talking about is of his "run cancel" pressure, which I made a video about. I'm pretty sure NRS will do something to DF liu kang so can we stop making all these DF LK threads???
Its a witch hunt. No one will stop until hes nerfed into the ground. But lets be honest, the dash cancel does need to be nerfed because thats just silly.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball

ando1184

Noob
Its a witch hunt. No one will stop until hes nerfed into the ground. But lets be honest, the dash cancel does need to be nerfed because thats just silly.
Don't get me wrong I definitely agree his dash and run cancel need to be fixed. I'm just getting annoyed at seeing liu kang threads about the same thing over and over on the home page everytime I log in.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Don't get me wrong I definitely agree his dash and run cancel need to be fixed. I'm just getting annoyed at seeing liu kang threads about the same thing over and over on the home page everytime I log in.
Flavor of the month. I'm with you on that though.

Parasurama

Dragon
Give Liu Kang more tools, and then take a few frames from the FBRC so people can stop complaining about pseudounblockables, people are really going over board with that. Although, I am curious to see if it allows someone to make the finals of a major.
I think a 50/50 would be fun lol, but what I really what is for him beat people to the punch like in Enter the Dragon, B2 (Should be about 12 percent life and be under 10 frames). Also, maybe a 1 inch punch, with a new brutality? Honestly, I think Liu Kang needs more diversity like his Shaolin brother similar speeds, but KL has so many options and more damage. Nerf Liu Kang or not, I am still gonna play him.

Last edited:

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Give Liu Kang more tools, and then take a few frames from the FBRC so people can stop complaining about pseudounblockables, people are really going over board with that. Although, I am curious to see if allows someone to make the finals of a major.
I think a 50/50 would be fun lol, but what I really what is for him beat people to the punch like in Enter the Dragon, B2 (Should be about 12 percent life and be under 10 frames). Also, maybe a 1 inch punch, with a new brutality? Honestly, I think Liu Kang needs more diversity like his Shaolin brother similar speeds, but KL has so many options and more damage. Nerf Liu Kang or not, I am still gonna play him.
The psuedo infinite comes from his dash cancels, not the fbrc. Other than that, he is fine as is.