What's new

Video/Tutorial - Butcher Why You Should Fear This Character (Butcher Resets)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Alright people! As you may or may not know, Butcher Leatherface hits hard. I'm sure you're all familiar with people bashing you with a hammer and reseting you 3-4 times for about 25% on each reset. Well that stuff is pretty much just BAD. You're playing him wrong if you do that. Why do I say this? Well because it's not enough damage! That's why! Here I will show you what REAL Butcher resets look like. Here you will see why this character is something you should be terrified of. True fear is obtained through a 50% chance of DYING! So. Without further ado. Let's do this.

74% One Bar (Double Overhead)

66% One Bar (Double Low)

70% One Bar (Overhead Low/Low Overhead)

65% Meterless (Double Overhead)

55% Meterless (Double Low)

61% Meterless (Overhead Low)

59% Meterless (Low Overhead)

@Rip Torn @ShArp @Sunny_D @xGunShow @Mr Aquaman @Aqueous_Echo @Kokoko @Immortal @Daemantalo @SHAOLIN @TommyKing5 @ShrekForXbox @myri

@anyone who wants to understand true fear.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

Well the normal that i use before reset is B2 (The single hammer bop stun move thing) and using it by itself it's like plus 30 i believe but after a second one (right before the mixup) doesnt stun for nearly as long coming in at probably about +16-+18 somewhere around there.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Well the normal that i use before reset is B2 (The single hammer bop stun move thing) and using it by itself it's like plus 30 i believe but after a second one (right before the mixup) doesnt stun for nearly as long coming in at probably about +16-+18 somewhere around there.
Still solid. Not Scorpion but it'll do.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
even if there is something with more + frames out there it can't be much more than +16. Plus this is a 7% normal we're talking about, so it's a good ender overall

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Butcher might not have best mids, but, a guess is a guess and a vortex is a vortex. Thing is, Butcher can stay very safe if he wants to out of a 50/50 reset. So now, you, as the opponent need to make a good read on what to block. I've caught many people with F3xxEX Pounce and cashed out, beating the absolute shit out of them. The fear of this characters Vortex game is similar to Scorpion.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Does anyone actually know what the second B2 is on hit?

I know the mixups themselves are known because he's always had the conversion loops, but what is B2 on hit? Is f2/f3 actually guaranteed?

snort

Noob
Does anyone actually know what the second B2 is on hit?

I know the mixups themselves are known because he's always had the conversion loops, but what is B2 on hit? Is f2/f3 actually guaranteed?
With B2 B2 you can land F3 when timed right, but you can't with F2. If you do B2 F1 you can land both when timed right.

CrazyFingers

With B2 B2 you can land F3 when timed right, but you can't with F2. If you do B2 F1 you can land both when timed right.
B2/B2 can't be poked out of at all. They both guarantee the mix. Neither make it jail. etc. etc.

CrazyFingers

Basically B2 B2 and F1 both do the same job at the same strength. Literally doesn't matter which one you use.