What's new

General/Other - Reptile Why Reptile is BROKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soahra

Noob
I was arguing with a certain "someone" about Reptile, he kept saying he's S+ tier but he didn't even know Reptile can't block during basilisk.

People are really quick to jump to conclusions without even knowing the characters.
ik you cant block it just jails

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
y'all dont know anything clearly. his forceballs make his zoning top 1 with his dumb spit. get a forceball out and you win. He literally has no weaknesses or bad MUs. I main Grandmaster and its still dumb how good reptile is against him
I only played Nimble a few times, so I can't say much about the MU.

Last edited:
First the Pyro Tanya troll, now this guy, maybe tomorrow we will have someone claiming BORRAICHO is top 5, by playing his 5 years old sister...

TamedLizard

Buff George
Opened thread expecting to see some cool new tech. You can imagine my disappointment
Oh, you missed it?

F412~EX Basilisk jails breh. Try poking it and you'll eat 40%+. You can play smart and hold it, but be weary of that +10 B2, inescapable force ball zoning, and his sudden immunity to ice clone.

Personally, I learned lots today. Pls nerf.

Tweedy

Noob
One thing that you guys are missing, is that if you use a character that cannot throw projectiles back at him consistently, he probably does have the most oppressive zoning in MKX.

I diagnose that this guy probably uses War God or something.

I would actually love some advice on fighting Reptile. I never get zoned by Reptiles I play, I just always get mixed and staggered to death. I know that it's a basic problem with more than likely a basic solution but I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to practice blocking him correctly. I remember Dragon blocking all mixups vs Pig, even B1 flip, wish I could be that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.