What's new

Breakthrough - Tarkatan why nrs why you do dis - Blade Spin and F4 whiffing

Israel

Noob
Hey, i asked this in another thread but i dont know if it was looked into but...

After landing a b2 on a crouching Mileena, how does one convert of it against her? I tried everything..theres nothing i can do. even if this works only on her, it needs to be adjusted imo.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Hey, i asked this in another thread but i dont know if it was looked into but...

After landing a b2 on a crouching Mileena, how does one convert of it against her? I tried everything..theres nothing i can do. even if this works only on her, it needs to be adjusted imo.
Pounce?

Israel

Noob
heh..that whole mileena thing, i mentioned, i was able to convert normally of it. idk what changed...i prob was just tripping. oh well

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
Idk, he may not was intended to have a big hitbox on that move. He uses his head afterall, doesnt have much reach.
Its like it doesnt switch sides as fast as other D2's. Like anti air property doesnt switch sides as fast idk. The kung jin thing has happened to me twice in real matches. Those r my only whiff concerns as of late lol