What's new

General/Other Why not a Quan Chi Kouncil

Should There be one?

• Total voters

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
I think our pale friend needs an kouncil? Everyone else having one lol. Is it just for the top tiers?
anyways we can give information about to one another. Thats whats it for right? I would love to talk about my master for hours and hours...

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I think our pale friend needs an kouncil? Everyone else having one lol. Is it just for the top tiers?
anyways we can give information about to one another. Thats whats it for right? I would love to talk about my master for hours and hours...

No, it's not just for top tiers. Jade and Baraka have had one.

Stryker and Sindel are having one soon too. Quan can too as well as any character for that matter, tier placing is not relevant.

If you want a Quan council you need to get in touch with GamerBlake90 to let him know there is interest.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
No, it's not just for top tiers. Jade and Baraka have had one.

Stryker and Sindel are having one soon too. Quan can too as well as any character for that matter, tier placing is not relevant.

If you want a Quan council you need to get in touch with GamerBlake90 to let him know there is interest.
What Espio said. There are currently no restrictions on any characters that are allowed for councils, sans Kratos.

I shall update the council article with a link to this thread. Whenever you Quan Chi players want to do this, let me know. And please remember to tag as many Quan Chi representatives as you can think of, like Under_The_Mayo for example.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Ok thanks blake. Mayo, everytime I try to see it keeps saying error. :( Is it like a kouncil?

Goldi

Noob
Dink and Mayo? Omg, sploosh! Need to hear this <3

I really want to know how he does against Kenshi.