What's new

Why not? A new Cyborg!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I know this is out there but I'd rather think out of the box than be bland and mainstream.

Edit:

Here is the ending for traditional tower with Triborg. At the end it shows Cyber Reptile next to Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke & CyberSubZero and two unknown robots:

They should make a new Cyborg:
CyberReptile

He could be unique in appearance and sport a very unique moveset resembling reptiles special moves and normals.

Special Moves:

Special Move 1: far medium and close Acid cloud. A projectile that explodes on manual detonation which burst out an acid cloud which could stun or do DoT damage.

Special Move 2: Lizard Tounge- a mechanical tounge that can restand the opponent for a short time allowing follow up but not juggle.

Special move 3: Acid Slide, this move hits low and at end of animation pours out acid on ground which causes opponent to stun at the cost of a bar.

Special move 4: Reptilian Slash- this move pops up at the cost of a bar and is very punishable on block. Claws come out very far from hands extending reach.

Acid Bubble: just like his force balls he has always had, slow but instead of launching it makes him slightly positive on block.

Appearance:

They could make him Black metallic look with glowing green as the accent color similar to aliens blood on MKX with glowing green eyes.

What do you think? I know he isn't Lin Kuei but I still want a new Cyborg for some reason. He very well could be Tekunin.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Frost is the new cyborg. I’d rather it stay within the Lin Kuei characters personally. It’s such a big part of the Lin Kuei story. It seems like an important part to revisit if you are going to the past. Maybe we will get a cameo and dlc.

I would like to see a fully automated AI character though. Or maybe a soul in a chest fishbowl that powers a machine body. I’m not sure how the gore tech would work on that though.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
They should make a new Cyborg:
CyberRobot

He could be unique in appearance and sport a very unique moveset resembling robot special moves and normals.

Special Moves:

Special Move 1: far medium and close robot cloud. A projectile that explodes on manual detonation which burst out an robot cloud which could stun or do DoT damage.

Special Move 2: Robot Tounge- a mechanical tounge that can restand the opponent for a short time allowing follow up but not juggle.

Special move 3: RoboSlide, this move hits low and at end of animation pours out cyber-slime on ground which causes opponent to stun at the cost of a bar.

Special move 4: RoboSlash- this move pops up at the cost of a bar and is very punishable on block. Claws come out very far from hands extending reach.

Appearance:

They could make him Black metal look with glowing robot almost similar to cybrgs blood on MKX with lowing robot eyes.

What do you think? I know he isn't Lin Kuei but I still want a new Cyborg for some reason.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The Cyber Initiative was erradicated by Sub-Zero and Cyrax helped by self destructing himself taking along the entire Cyber Initiative network.

Saying lets make reptle a cyborg and then giving him a moveset just for the sake of it won't simply cut it, you need a plausible reason or story to put such thing in the game.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
why not:

Chrome.

Sektor needs a new buddy after Cyrax is taken by the Special Forces and becomes a good guy.

Chrome is another special Lin Kueij with the powers over metal, magnetism and liquid metal.

At first Chrome works for Sektor like a minion would, but Chromes powers are too powerful so he tries to overthrow Sektor.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
why not:

Chrome.

Sektor needs a new buddy after Cyrax is taken by the Special Forces and becomes a good guy.

Chrome is another special Lin Kueij with the powers over metal, magnetism and liquid metal.

At first Chrome works for Sektor like a minion would, but Chromes powers are too powerful so he tries to overthrow Sektor.
Khrome*

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I actually kinda regret that Khrome/Chrome became a meme now. I can see potential, both in the ninja and cyborg version of such character. But do we really need more cyborgs now if the ones that we currently have, are not getting enough attention? And in previous game were combined in this piece of crap called Triborg?
Cyrax, Kenshi, Cassie, Takeda should be the new special forces squad. Damn, I would even give Jax a chance there, unless his daughter is relegated to NPC. That would give SF some diversity at least.
Sektor is one hell of a badass, and he also should play bigger part in the story. Make him a primary antagonist of Sub-Zero and get more focus on Lin Kuei instead of SF-Black Dragon over and over again.
Smoke is different story. He definitely should stay in the human form, but Enenra... I think he/it? could be transplanted somehow into the cyber-body and become a being on his own. That would create an interesting fight opportunity! Human Smoke, good guy who is not revenant anymore versus his inner demon into the cyber version of him.
I even came up with an idea of fatality for 'Cyber-Enenra'. He could program the cyberbody to explode and at the same time switch consciousnesses making opponent trapped into about-to-explode body. Well, one can dream ;)

LawAbidingCitizen

And in previous game were combined in this piece of crap called Triborg?
I loved Triborg, it gave fans the capability to use thier favorites and have all the Cyborgs in the game. The only think I didn't like is that they shared to many basic moves and when nerfs came for one they hit all of them.

Cyrax, Kenshi, Cassie, Takeda should be the new special forces squad
This would be awesome, I'd replace Takeda with Jax and Sonya though.

get more focus on Lin Kuei instead of SF-Black Dragon over and over again.
MK has needed this 3 games ago. Long overdue.

Smoke is different story. He definitely should stay in the human form, but Enenra... I think he/it? could be transplanted somehow into the cyber-body and become a being on his own.
Smoke should stay in the Human form but Enenra should be a "Vapor Entity" like was shown in comic lore and story art in game tower ending.
I feel there are distinct separate forms of Smoke: Enenra form (Vapor Entity) - robot/cyber form (CyberSmoke) - and Human Ninja form (Smoke). All of them are cool and unique yet they still share characteristics we all know and love.

Personally I love them all but I'd kill to have Enenra in this one and Ninja a close second.

LawAbidingCitizen

The Cyber Initiative was erradicated by Sub-Zero and Cyrax helped by self destructing himself taking along the entire Cyber Initiative network.

Saying lets make reptle a cyborg and then giving him a moveset just for the sake of it won't simply cut it, you need a plausible reason or story to put such thing in the game.
According to the ending I posted in the op the Lin Kuei was disbanded because of Sub Zero but Triborg created the Tekunin in it's place and it's comprised of robots.

In the video of MKX's tower ending there is a green robot right next to Cyrax. Looks like Cyber Reptile to me but who knows? Seems as plausible as anything we have seen get new Characters in MK before.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
According to the ending I posted in the op the Lin Kuei was disbanded because of Sub Zero but Triborg created the Tekunin in it's place and it's comprised of robots.

In the video of MKX's tower ending there is a green robot right next to Cyrax. Looks like Cyber Reptile to me but who knows? Seems as plausible as anything we have seen get new Characters in MK before.
those endings are not cannon

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I love cyborgs but I think there's no need for a new one.
And one cyborg for MK11 is good enough because the variations can cover a lot of possibilities.
But I don't want another "Triborg" because he has no identity.

My personal favorite is Sektor because is a bad guy so, I'd love to play with Sektor in MK11.
But I still hope that they made him like a real cyber ninja so, magnetic/explosive kunai, lot of mobility, double jump and stuff like that.
Too bad it's not gonna happening...