What's new

Why MK11's Defensive Options Are Both Weak AND Scrubby

M2Dave

Zoning Master
As usual, you make a couple of good points, but they are lost in an ocean of preposterous comments.

The game is not random or scrubby. Tournaments results have been consistent offline and online for a whole year. The evidence speaks for itself. You also claim results would differ if the game changed. Really? Which players are fraudulently winning at the moment? List some names. Which players are unfairly losing? You?

You also continue implying that fast mid attacks make or break a character when REO and I have disapproved this talking point on various occasions when you were a guest on the podcast.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Honestly, this is why I miss mkx. I miss backdash having invul frames, I miss armor and proper breakers in neutral.
I also miss the fact that while the game had a lot more mixups, the mixups were a lot more punishable as well and you got hurt a lot of the time without specific conditions.

With mk11 this game does not need the amount of okizeme options it has when yet again most of the mixups are strike and throw, unless you're name is sonya and you're bless with b+1 mixups and f+3 which is the only stand alone fast move I can think of that's + on block.