What's new

Why is Tenticle Strike hella punishable but Molten Trap isnt............

Why does Aquaman have a giant-ass hitbox b3 that is great in neutral and easy to use in combos, but Wonder Woman has a shitty-ass b3 that is useless in neutral and so difficult to link in combos?

Shit's dumb. Just swap the b3s of Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
Why does Aquaman have a giant-ass hitbox b3 that is great in neutral and easy to use in combos, but Wonder Woman has a shitty-ass b3 that is useless in neutral and so difficult to link in combos?

Shit's dumb. Just swap the b3s of Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
she doesnt need it.

zabugi

The only Real Master
Plus o
plus she is plus on every damm string.
plus or not, she definitely needs it. Forget about execution from the f23 to b3, even shield toss needs strict timing. In just can't get the logic behind why she doesn't need it

Mods should insta-close these ‘why does x character have this one tool thats similar to y character’s but x’s is better’ threads.

Always so moronic you cant tell if they’re b8ing or not.
Insulting people and telling mods what to do do a thread in an oppressive manner.... Check.
Bad English grammar and or punctuation.... Check.
Veredict.... Not funny... so... no likes for You from me sir.

Last edited:
Argo... You used an euphemism.... so... I had to google it... Losing precious time for both of us... That being said. I will end this conversation. Because I have a siesta to take... I sleep between work breaks. And all this chit chat is taking precious sleeping time. Have a nice afternoon.:)

Wigy

There it is...
Argo... You used an euphemism.... so I had to google it... Losing precious time for both of us... That being said. I will end this conversation. Because I have a siesta to take... I sleep between work breaks. And all this chit chat is taking precious sleeping time. Have a nice afternoon.:)
I really hope this was just a troll.