What's new

Why is Kold War Skarlet Still not Available at all? 8 Months After the Game Release

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
WB/NRS/MK11: gives Russia an exclusive skin

Activision/Infinity Ward/Modern Warfare: portrays Russia as committing war crimes lmao

smoke420

Noob
It was in the store for only an hour at like 330am on a wed like a week ago, I didn't have enough crystal..fml

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@Raider they're talking about it in the Kombat Kast, apparently, it's coming out soon along with the Kano skin as well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They confirmed today that they'll have news on her soon on the KK so she'll be available before the years over I'm sure. :D

It only took a year to release it to everyone ? Wow NRS is improving !

I pre-ordered and bought the game when it was about to be released in a store that had the Kold War as a pre order bonus, but there was no code on the receipt and never received any email with a code to redeem. I contacted the WB games support not so long ago to know if they could send me one to actually give me the content I paid for and they weren't ready to send me one without sending them a photo of the receipt (with no code on it), a photo the MK11 metal box and other documents. And if I sent everything, then the guy could sent a report to his hierarchy to maybe give me my code. Just give me my fucking code, I paid for the content, just give it to me !

And I want to mention that the WB support took three weeks to answer. The first time I asked for help it was 2 months and a half. The support may have been quicker to answer this time, three weeks is way too much. (Just to be clear, the people answering to my support requests were respectful and tried to help me and I don't blame them at all, I blame WB itself)

Art Lean

Noob
Cause it’s shit? No?
In my personal opinion, it's one of her best skins.

Considering the base game has 3 variants of her desert witch gear and 3 variants of her dominatrix gear, to have her as a KGB officer in knee high boots, pop socks and a tiny trench coat, it's one of her most cheeky unique looks.

It's my default with Klassic Ninja as my main secondary option and think she looks far more beautiful in both of those than her default options without either being slutty. I have no regrets in the effort taken in obtaining those skins, gives her much needed variety and femininity, just wish more people could enjoy them too.

But hey, it you don't like the skin, that's your choice and opinion, you don't have to feel obliged to waste the money and effort like some of us felt the need to haha :)

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
In my personal opinion, it's one of her best skins.

Considering the base game has 3 variants of her desert witch gear and 3 variants of her dominatrix gear, to have her as a KGB officer in knee high boots, pop socks and a tiny trench coat, it's one of her most cheeky unique looks.

It's my default with Klassic Ninja as my main secondary option and think she looks far more beautiful in both of those than her default options without either being slutty. I have no regrets in the effort taken in obtaining those skins, gives her much needed variety and femininity, just wish more people could enjoy them too.

But hey, it you don't like the skin, that's your choice and opinion, you don't have to feel obliged to waste the money and effort like some of us felt the need to haha :)

View attachment 16519
View attachment 16520
View attachment 16521
Don’t know
I find all of her outfits shit except for the sleevles and long hair one. I hate the way they make you get the skins. I’ve missed Liu Kang’s krypt even with his classic outfit but I got all of the rest of them and I don’t like any one of those. Give me my classic Liu you fuckers!

Art Lean

Noob
Don’t know
I find all of her outfits shit except for the sleevles and long hair one. I hate the way they make you get the skins. I’ve missed Liu Kang’s krypt even with his classic outfit but I got all of the rest of them and I don’t like any one of those. Give me my classic Liu you fuckers!
I do agree with the complaints about the standard stock selection, I wasn’t impressed with her standard available skins at all but do like her now I’ve got Kold War and ninja, but of course that’s just me.

However I do completely and utterly agree on the second point. Young Justice Liu Kang is also the only gold event I missed and it is really really annoying me. Wouldn’t be so bad if Apt Pupil didn’t have hot pink accessories, but Liu is sticking out as incomplete for me when it comes up having classic costume choices... reissue him please or just make him a standard reward!!!!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I do agree with the complaints about the standard stock selection, I wasn’t impressed with her standard available skins at all but do like her now I’ve got Kold War and ninja, but of course that’s just me.

However I do completely and utterly agree on the second point. Young Justice Liu Kang is also the only gold event I missed and it is really really annoying me. Wouldn’t be so bad if Apt Pupil didn’t have hot pink accessories, but Liu is sticking out as incomplete for me when it comes up having classic costume choices... reissue him please or just make him a standard reward!!!!
They actually made it available twice. As of now I just use the Apt pupil skin and reverse it into classic by pressing options button on skin select menu