What's new

Why is Kold War Skarlet Still not Available at all? 8 Months After the Game Release

Raider

Noob
Kold War Skarlet like many of you know was pre-order bonus limited to very few regions only. 8 months later, this skin is still not available and can't be purchased or obtained at all. Many players are constantly asking both WB and NRS about it but as far as i know they never commented on the situation. Pre-order bonuses usually become available one to few months later but Kold War Skarlet is not available more than 8 months after the game release. I play Skarlet and i grinded for all her skins and gear (still missing few) so i really would like to have this skin but i can't. Do you think that NRS and WB will finally make it available soon? Why they won't even say anything at all?

Art Lean

Noob
Why they won't even say anything at all?
Congaceiro Kano was released last month, for a few hours. It'll probably be available soon.

But tragically, and I don't want to be a pessimist, but I somewhat expect this to be the case... they want you to spend your crystals not expecting something amazing to come along... so that when it does, you've already spent them and have to pay money to get enough to purchase it? :(

Considering Congaceiro Kano cost the best part of £15 if you had no crystals left, if Kold War Skarlet releases at the same price range, i'll just buy another copy of the game off amazon.co.uk to get her and give the game away, so at least I can play with a friend and bring them joy instead of just wasting the money on a skin and nothing else.

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Why I cant buy shang movie skin ? I bought him so I should get skin . DOnt want to buy whole kp for this lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hopefully they'll release it at some point, it makes no sense for them to release the Pirate Kano and not Russian Skarlet.

Raider

Noob
Yeah code would probably work in other regions but i am not sure will it work on different platform. I guess no?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Kold War Skarlet like many of you know was pre-order bonus limited to very few regions only. 8 months later, this skin is still not available and can't be purchased or obtained at all. Many players are constantly asking both WB and NRS about it but as far as i know they never commented on the situation. Pre-order bonuses usually become available one to few months later but Kold War Skarlet is not available more than 8 months after the game release. I play Skarlet and i grinded for all her skins and gear (still missing few) so i really would like to have this skin but i can't. Do you think that NRS and WB will finally make it available soon? Why they won't even say anything at all?
Patience. It took 5 years to have Gold Scorpion appear as a free skin in MKX from being a pre-order bonus only.