What's new

Why is Kabal's FB better than everyone eles's?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Idk why NRS insists on these crazy strong FB start-ups but it's not just Kabal anymore

I still think they're dumb as hell and suck ass but at least Erron has a strong one so lul

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Here's the best part - if you somehow read and block it, you get to deal with it all over again in 6 seconds.
16bit made it a point to show they were upped to 10 seconds in a kombat kast. I also think it's safe to assume they will be extremely negative at launch to balance the speed. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make sense for something so fast with armor to not be negative enough for a punish.

Kabal was great in beta. Cool. It was an old build with 5 characters and no training mode. I'm saving my buffs/nerfs arguments until after release. I feel like the top tiers will be characters that we didn't get a chance to test yet tbh.

E

Eldriken

Everyone needs to lower their torches and pitchforks. Being worried about certain things is perfectly fine, so is voicing them.

However, you need to keep in mind what we've seen change mechanically from the beta in recent Kombat Kasts.

Fatal Blow cooldown was increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds. One of Jade's strings pops up the opponent for a combo to help with her midscreen damage.

There may be others, or there may not be. Either way, even if this is a small list of examples, it should be enough to let you know that NRS either already intended to address these issues in later builds or listened to feedback from the beta and changed them accordingly.

Give them credit. They've released some truly broken shit before, but it really seems like they're trying their best to balance things properly.

To say it's fast and has armor as the complaint is not really valid because everyone's is. But I understand the complaint about the full screen reach.

But I mean Geras' sucks you in from full screen, Noob's looks like it tracks and hits low from full screen (from what it looks like in video).

I think it was a difficult design because you still need it to be able to combo into. Maybe not make it reach around from the back but instead more like a regular ND?

I don't know.

Last edited: