What's new

Question why is Dynasty...

I dunno why anyone would bother to watch his channel. It's for the most part fake clickbait bullshit. Sad to say that I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more of it once 11 is revealed.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Generally speaking the nrs youtubers are trash except for shujinky dink. Dynasty is easily the worst since hes basically just a black hole of clickbait at this point.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Generally speaking the nrs youtubers are trash except for shujinky dink. Dynasty is easily the worst since hes basically just a black hole of clickbait at this point.
History Behind The Warrior and NetherKast are pretty good in my opinion, and BruskPoet has some good videos (some click-baity ones too though). K&M also delivers good content obviously, even though I'm liking Ketchup's side of the content less and less lately, but that's just me.

Besides, while I like Dink and his content, he doesn't shy away from click-bait titles in the slightest, which is honestly a little annoying.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
History Behind The Warrior and NetherKast are pretty good in my opinion, and BruskPoet has some good videos (some click-baity ones too though). K&M also delivers good content obviously, even though I'm liking Ketchup's side of the content less and less lately, but that's just me.

Besides, while I like Dink and his content, he doesn't shy away from click-bait titles in the slightest, which is honestly a little annoying.
Damn I completely forgot about K&M, they're easily the best. HBTW is good as well, but im not really knowledgable about the other two.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Damn I completely forgot about K&M, they're easily the best. HBTW is good as well, but im not really knowledgable about the other two.
Netherkast are legit fans of the series. Casual but informed discussions about all kinds of topics related to the games, lore and some of the tie-in stuff. Each of the four regular hosts also have different outlooks on the NRS games and scene, so you get a lot of good back-and-forth.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
K&M is my favourite but the amount of videos they've been releasing recently is pretty low. Also I prefer watching IJ2 over MKX so that's another thing but I'll always click on a new vid by them, and the FT10's are the best things to watch outside of majors imo.

The only other one I watch consistently is Honeybee's. Anything with Bio in it is godlike imo and it's nice see videos with generally rarer characters like Deadshot

BruskyPoet

Johnny bought a car

Thanks, man! I try to avoid clickbait as much as I can and I apologize if some of my titles annoy you. A straight up misleading title is what I look to avoid. Will continue to improve as time goes on and while we approach MK11!

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Thanks, man! I try to avoid clickbait as much as I can and I apologize if some of my titles annoy you. A straight up misleading title is what I look to avoid. Will continue to improve as time goes on and while we approach MK11!
If a clickbait title is the worst thing you have to worry about then you're probably doing alright

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
@Cursa Yo I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I love your title. It got a good chuckle out of me.

Last edited:
We should have a poll. It might expose people to better youtubers
Neverkast & History Behind the Warrior are my favorites. Uncagedgames is the most annoying IMO how can you make hundreds of MK videos and forget Kharacters names?

Bruskpoet has some good videos as well I just can't wait until he finishes puberty LOL

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
We should have a poll. It might expose people to better youtubers
Neverkast & History Behind the Warrior are my favorites. Uncagedgames is the most annoying IMO how can you make hundreds of MK videos and forget Kharacters names wrong?

Bruskpoet has some good videos as well I just can't wait until he finishes puberty LOL
I LOOOOOVE that idea! Get the NRS scene talkin' again :)