What's new

Why in the hell is every kL match an 80 to 150 pt loss if you lose?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol have you played any other fighter? If You lose, you lose points, especially if you’re a higher rank than the person you lost to.

EDIT: Tekken does it differently but the losing points systems still stands

I get the frustration BUT there's you can't have cuss words in the title. I did that shit in the past and i got GOT. Just looking out ;)
thanks
I get the frustration BUT there's you can't have cuss words in the title. I did that shit in the past and i got GOT. Just looking out ;)
thx m8, super frustrated, i'll make sure the titles are more friendly to read next time. been goin 5 to 6 win streaks, broke around 3700 twice and then that one dude comes along and kills 150 pts or so and then back to grandmaster. all that work for nothing, why? This is the dumbest system i've ever seen. And i feel like its always some lag sw2itcher that engages lag everytime i go on offense. Mostly scorpions or SZ. This system has seriously got to change.

Thats the point though lol. You have to be good to reach the highest tiers. That’s why I quit at grandmaster lol.
you can't honestly say losing 150pts is balanced? because the guy was one rank below. Why isn't this like tekken where if someone isn't on you7r rank you lose pts based on rank. IF they are low you gain slow, but lose slow,. This is just stupid.

Y
Lol have you played any other fighter? If You lose, you lose points, especially if you’re a higher rank than the person you lost to.

EDIT: Tekken does it differently but the losing points systems still stands
eah tekkens is what this shiould be, re-read my post i'm not complaining about losing points, im complaining about losing an ungodly amount for no reason. Even when people rage quit i lose points. wtf is this bs?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
you can't honestly say losing 150pts is balanced? because the guy was one rank below. Why isn't this like tekken where if someone isn't on you7r rank you lose pts based on rank. IF they are low you gain slow, but lose slow,. This is just stupid.
I don’t play a lot of fighting games so I can’t compare honestly. It makes sense to me that not everyone is going to be hanging in those top tiers though. What’s a reasonable point loss for you? Say you’re a higher rank and lose, what should the loss be? Like 50 points? That would make the win points lower as well. I like when I beat a higher rank and get a massive point boost.

I don’t play a lot of fighting games so I can’t compare honestly. It makes sense to me that not everyone is going to be hanging in those top tiers though. What’s a reasonable point loss for you? Say you’re a higher rank and lose, what should the loss be? Like 50 points? That would make the win points lower as well. I like when I beat a higher rank and get a massive point boost.
comparable to the points gained, 10 to 15. Its not my fault the game matched me someone in a different bracket. And most poeple are fighting their way through. Ranks really don't mean anything so punishing so harshly with rank disparity really makes no sense. Tekken has a really good system, if they are lower or higher you gain or lose a small amount to account for the rank differences. ONly when they are almost similiar do they boost the loss or win points to keep it fair and within line of where you're locat3ed on the rank. MK11 really makes no sense.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
comparable to the points gained, 10 to 15. Its not my fault the game matched me someone in a different bracket. And most poeple are fighting their way through. Ranks really don't mean anything so punishing so harshly with rank disparity really makes no sense. Tekken has a really good system, if they are lower or higher you gain or lose a small amount to account for the rank differences. ONly when they are almost similiar do they boost the loss or win points to keep it fair and within line of where you're locat3ed on the rank. MK11 really makes no sense.
Every time I’m grouped with a higher rank the winning chance percentage is near or at 50%. I think they are grouping people at skill level rather than rank. If you keep getting grouped with lower ranks then you are probably at that skill level. 10-15 points a win would take forever lol.

But I can understand why you would be frustrated if you are grand master and I’m master getting triple or quadruple the points if I beat you and we are the same skill level.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Because people like me waited after they noticed they were playing the same competition from KL1. That way not only can my normal competition get to a higher rank, but maybe more people i've not played also get there.

Thus, you're just playing people who had a high rank, but haven't risen during this KL and are "gaming" the system to take less time to get points.

Every time I’m grouped with a higher rank the winning chance percentage is near or at 50%. I think they are grouping people at skill level rather than rank. If you keep getting grouped with lower ranks then you are probably at that skill level. 10-15 points a win would take forever lol.

But I can understand why you would be frustrated if you are grand master and I’m master getting triple or quadruple the points if I beat you and we are the same skill level.
Been stuck in Demi god cause every time I get wins, had 2 streaks, one five and one 6 wins, then I get a WiFi scorp or something close with an 80 to 150 pt loss dropping me back to beginning of Demi god or forcing the down rank into gm. This shouldn’t be happening with such disparity. This is no way close to efficient or fair imo.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Been stuck in Demi god cause every time I get wins, had 2 streaks, one five and one 6 wins, then I get a WiFi scorp or something close with an 80 to 150 pt loss dropping me back to beginning of Demi god or forcing the down rank into gm. This shouldn’t be happening with such disparity. This is no way close to efficient or fair imo.
Yeah I feel that. Winning or losing against a lower rank is pretty much worthless.

Agilaz

It has begun
This a big problem yeah, and its exacerbated by the fact that some very skilled players decide to play on hideys.

Sad hobby if you ask me, but I suppose its the nature of the community.