What's new

Why/How Kano Breaks Himself

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Title inspired by “why noobs breaks himself” - @AREZ God of War
So my win/loss ratio is a 50/50. Kano has so many great and safe moves but its the damn button inputs that kill his game. The non-animated block stuns that make an intended kanoball turn into the unsafest move on block, a forward roll. The guessing game is kano’s meta, and its either pressure or be pressured, zone or get zoned, or neutral duck 50% of the time. Females have an advantage because theyre crouches are faster and whiffs grabs on Jaqui mostly unpunished.I dont start combos with 2,2 unless its a jump in on female characters, his uppercuts are amazing especially against a kung lao player (d2 into command grab is possible without a KB). Kano just doesnt thrive in ft2 aets, theyre too 50/50. Kano is a true 50/50. Worse than subzero. A blessing and curse.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I got an alert that you following me but did NOT get an alert for the @ tag and i recall it happening before probably in 2011 or 2012... Curious if @STORMS has attempted to fix this already and just to no use or if it's a random ongoing problem for others or what but just wanted to bring it to your attention again @STORMS