What's new

Why girls love MK so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile

Tell me this is not the greatest win pose ever.

This is not the greatest win pose ever...

Furthermore, since there appears to be a lot of people taking the OP at face value and defending him against such "terrible" people, I would advise them to take a look at his posting history. There's a reason some people don't take his threads at face value.

One need only check out this thread of his:

Then there's the short-lived thread where he called out the moderator that closed the above thread.

Peppered through his posting history is also a collection gems such as:

100% YES.
It's on your face, look the girls, clothes...

That agenda disgusts me.
This in regards to the "Feminist" and "SJW" agenda.

Futher, he tries to muddle his stance by suggesting calling a person a feminist isn't meant to be an insult. But based on his posting history, you can clearly see that it is meant to be an insult:

"Sjw, feminists are the abomination of this era"

Let that sink in for a moment. See, the dude's entitled to his opinion, as we all are, but it's comments like that that make this thread all the more cringy.

Moving on:

He suggests getting called out by the moderators is a badge of honor:

And when in doubt, the guy falls back on "My English no good" to cover his ass, which he seems to take delight in showing the world.

I could go on, but do I really need to? Look, I consider myself a pretty nice guy, as I take pains to make friends here and try to hear everyone out. But Derico, who apparently has forgotten or doesn't care that his posting history is public for all to see, has proven himself not exactly a stellar new member here. And his opinion on women in particular should certainly be taken with a large boulder of salt.

It's easy to see why so many take a cautious approach to this guy's threads, let alone his threads that involve "women". To say his track record is questionable is an understatement.

But if some of you'd like to continue believe he's the victim of a mob-mentality, by all means, believe that. If he is, then he's certainly brought such a mob on himself.

Just thought I'd offer some clarification and context to this thread.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Lun

proud TERF!

....Yeah, somehow, I already strongly suspected that the kind of guy who asks "why do women love MK" is the kind of guy who's sexist.

Anybody who refers to "women" as a mysterious other species, and is baffled when they like something men like, is sexist by definition.

Still, rather than mocking him for that, it's always worth trying to make him understand his mistake.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
....Yeah, somehow, I already strongly suspected that the kind of guy who asks "why do women love MK" is the kind of guy who's sexist.

Anybody who refers to "women" as a mysterious other species, and is baffled when they like something men like, is sexist by definition.

Still, rather than mocking him for that, it's always worth trying to make him understand his mistake.
I'm honestly not trying to mock him. Seriously. It's simply context and clarification. Anyone can look up his posts and see a lot of what he has to say isn't exactly sincere and is occasionally double-talk.

You're free to engage with him however you wish, and with whatever goal in mind, obviously. :)

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
This is not the greatest win pose ever...

Furthermore, since there appears to be a lot of people taking the OP at face value and defending him against such "terrible" people, I would advise them to take a look at his posting history. There's a reason some people don't take his threads at face value.

One need only check out this thread of his:

Then there's the short-lived thread where he called out the moderator that closed the above thread.

Peppered through his posting history is also a collection gems such as:

This in regards to the "Feminist" and "SJW" agenda.

Futher, he tries to muddle his stance by suggesting calling a person a feminist isn't meant to be an insult. But based on his posting history, you can clearly see that it is meant to be an insult:

View attachment 13638

"Sjw, feminists are the abomination of this era"

Let that sink in for a moment. See, the dude's entitled to his opinion, as we all are, but it's comments like that that make this thread all the more cringy.

Moving on:

He suggests getting called out by the moderators is a badge of honor:

View attachment 13639

And when in doubt, the guy falls back on "My English no good" to cover his ass, which he seems to take delight in showing the world.

I could go on, but do I really need to? Look, I consider myself a pretty nice guy, as I take pains to make friends here and try to hear everyone out. But Derico, who apparently has forgotten or doesn't care that his posting history is public for all to see, has proven himself not exactly a stellar new member here. And his opinion on women in particular should certainly be taken with a large boulder of salt.

It's easy to see why so many take a cautious approach to this guy's threads, let alone his threads that involve "women". To say his track record is questionable is an understatement.

But if some of you'd like to continue believe he's the victim of a mob-mentality, by all means, believe that. If he is, then he's certainly brought such a mob on himself.

Just thought I'd offer some clarification and context to this thread.

Carry on.
It is and It is my opinion. You're entitled to yours.

Derico

Banned
Im trying to avoid politics, because of that thread, and now they bring old shit out of contest to dish me.

Man, in that thread i have my believes and no regrets of what i posted.

This thread is not about politics, so please, don't bring that here.

U don't need to try to expose me, because you'll fail. I still think sjw and feminists are victims of theirselves. Nuff said. U guys don't want diversity? So a good start is accept contrary opinions.

This generation is weak, brainless. If we get a 3rd world war we will have soldiers battling with dildos and womens with hairless armpit throwing laptops with wall of text to explain why fat girls are beautiful (oh wait, girls don't go to war...) Victims of your own fears and put the issue on the society.
Go to look for psychological help.

I stopped talking about that to avoid trouble (because politic always ends like that) then they bring here... Pathetic.

Think again to try to bash me with prints, i know my words, brat.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Im trying to avoid politics, because of that thread, and now they bring old shit out of contest to dish me.

Man, in that thread i have my believes and no regrets of what i posted.

This thread is not about politics, so please, don't bring that here.

U don't need to try to expose me, because you'll fail. I still think sjw and feminists are victims of theirselves. Nuff said. U guys don't want diversity? So a good start is accept contrary opinions.

This generation is weak, brainless. If we get a 3rd world war we will have soldiers battling with dildos and womens with hairless armpit throwing laptops with wall of text to explain why fat girls are beautiful (oh wait, girls don't go to war...) Victims of your own fears and put the issue on the society.
Go to look for psychological help.

I stopped talking about that to avoid trouble (because politic always ends like that) then they bring here... Pathetic.

Think again to try to bash me with prints, i know my words, brat.
Case in point. ^

I'll show myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.