What's new

Why girls love MK so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derico

Banned
Seriously, girls love mk.
My own experiences with girlfriends, my sister... She beat the mk11 beta 5 chars tower 3 times lol.

Even if you look on YouTube, twitch...

They like Tekken also, but it takes the second place.

PS:
Its just one thing i noticed, girls like more Mk and tekken over others fighting games.

ITS JUST ONE FUCKING OBSERVATION. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.

DON'T BE A TROLL

Last edited:

Derico

Banned
Its just one thing i noticed, girls like more Mk and tekken over others fighting games.

I just wonder why!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Please don't start trolling and ruining my thread.
It's hard to take seriously, tbh.
Girls are people. And people are individuals. Individuals have several different tastes in hobbies and such. Some of those people are girls/women who likes video games. Some of those video games happen to be fighting games. And Mortal Kombat is one such fighting game.

There's no need to try and segregate female MK fans like they're some mythological creature who needs to be studied and put on display JUST because of their gender. We're in 2019, women being gamers isn't a new thing.

Moving on...

Lun

proud TERF!
Oh god, people are hard to deal nowdays...

Mods, feel free to delete the thread, they dont understood...

You've got to understand, your post just comes off as if you're discriminating based on gender. Girls are people and people just happen to like something or another.

But I'm trying to understand what it is you're trying to say here. Are you surprised girls like a violent fighting game?

Are you assuming Mortal Kombat is more popular among girls than other fighting games, for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.