What's new

Why Gear Abilities Are Banned in Competitive Play

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm just going to let you know that Doctor has an ability that prevents the opponent from ever using their meter. Instantly. So yeah.. No combos, meterburn roll, armored bounce attacks or bounce cancels, no pushblock, no super, no making specials safe, no damage reduction or boost, etc.

"FAIR AND BALANCED."

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol that's nothing

Have you seen Poison Ivy's slide? Easily one of the most broken abilities in the game lol. It's KFs slide from i1 but on steroids

redhoods mb df3 in gear leads to pretty retarded damage, especially for a 9 frame fast advancing special. It's not the most broken.

I wish i had all of brainiacs gear to see what he could do with the probes and the laser and his trait.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
*accepts player match*
Oh, Red Hood, ok.
*competitive mode off*
Newp, not about that life.

And ya move on. Not worth your sanity.

Lol that's nothing

Have you seen Poison Ivy's slide? Easily one of the most broken abilities in the game lol. It's KFs slide from i1 but on steroids
The slide is good, but its the fact that's it coupled with her guddamn amazing halfscreen F3 launcher and zoning/mobility that makes it freaking insane.

95% of the time I quit at character select if my opponent wont turn on competitive mode but I sometimes don't do it fast enough or forget and the first time I got hit with this I remember just laughing my ass off.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Honestly not even as good as the ability that makes Adam's orbs function like mechanical bats