What's new

Why doesn't Black Canary's trait regenerate between rounds?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It used to charge in the beta. It was a deliberate change so I don't think it's likely they'll change it back.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
More than Bats and Dex-Starr?
I mean, these were also the same programmers who nerfed Harley's trait in the first game. I don't think us mere mortals can understand why they "balanced" things the way they did

Frankly, I don't see the point in trimming down ANY of her tools. She has to work to get in, and she's unsafe on basically everything. She should have more options to work with

Dedlock

Noob
I mean, these were also the same programmers who nerfed Harley's trait in the first game. I don't think us mere mortals can understand why they "balanced" things the way they did

Frankly, I don't see the point in trimming down ANY of her tools. She has to work to get in, and she's unsafe on basically everything. She should have more options to work with
Agreed, especially considering how slow her cry's Lv3 start up is.

The way traits work in this game seems to be entirely random. Why on earth some relatively weak traits go away on hit or block while far stronger ones stay regardless is beyond me.

Why Bane is expected to eat level 3 debuff for an eternity while he gets continually reset is beyond me.

Why Canary doesn't get charge while every one else does is beyond me.

Why they realized Harleys trait being random was dumb, so they gave her a decent one but then threw a random one on WoWo is beyond me.

It's completely fucking random.